Zoomed out SuperStar Camera Method.

lebron6dunk
Rookie

Postby lebron6dunk » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:14 pm

It not a perfect but man does it enhance the fun in superstar mode x10.

I didn't mod or edit anything I just found the best working options.

1. First download the "Calhoupe Cheat Table and Scripts for Madden 08.zip" (bottom of OP's post) and the latest version of Calhoupe's scripts in this thread:
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=16466

2. Download Cheat Engine. The latest version I guess.

3. Open the latest scripts (assuming you picked the 1.69 version) and pick your settings. DO NOT use superstar speed us as it sometimes speeds up the actual game play. Instead enable the "Speed up CPU vs CPU #2" option.

4. Load up Madden.

5. After madden is loaded. Open the "All Scripts.CT" file.
1) Scroll near the bottom til you find "Enable SS Camera" check the box and it should check a bunch of other boxes below it.
2) Scroll down again and you should see "Enable SS Camera Offense" and check that box as well and it should check boxes below it.
- Make sure BOTH "Enable SS Camera" and "Enable SS Camera Offense" are checked.
3) Here is the key:
- If your an offensive player un-check the box that says: "keep camera from flipping 1 punting, kicking, offense".
- If your a defensive player un-check the boxes that says: "keep camera from flipping 1 punting, kicking, offense" and "keep camera from flipping 3 punting returns and defense". The only "keep camera from flipping" option that should be checked is ironically the "keep camera from flipping 2 punting, kicking, offense (not to be used on defense)."

6. In game if the camera sorta glitches or if the screen is black and but you see your name then just press the play art button. It will fix it.

Sponsor

Sponsor

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Re: Zoomed out SuperStar Camera Method.

Postby jose21crisis » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:39 pm

Great work there. I like the zoomed out camera. I can actually play defensive back with it now. Thanks for this.
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

lebron6dunk
Rookie

Postby lebron6dunk » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:44 pm

jose21crisis wrote:Great work there. I like the zoomed out camera. I can actually play defensive back with it now. Thanks for this.

Same. I like to play defense on SS. A good tip for those who are defensive players that are going to play HOF difficultly on superstar put the CPU's Interception AI (Game Setting) to about 5-10 or else your QB going is just going to throw an unrealistic amount of interceptions. (Once my QB threw 11 Interception). You should also put the Human AI (which counts for your player and team) awareness and knockdowns to 99 or else your going to get shredder by any QB no matter the rating)

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:45 pm

This is really creepy, but really cool too....nice job.

greekfreakchiefs
Rookie

Postby greekfreakchiefs » Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:11 am

lebron6dunk wrote:It not a perfect but man does it enhance the fun in superstar mode x10.

I didn't mod or edit anything I just found the best working options.

1. First download the "Calhoupe Cheat Table and Scripts for Madden 08.zip" (bottom of OP's post) and the latest version of Calhoupe's scripts in this thread:
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=16466

2. Download Cheat Engine. The latest version I guess.

3. Open the latest scripts (assuming you picked the 1.69 version) and pick your settings. DO NOT use superstar speed us as it sometimes speeds up the actual game play. Instead enable the "Speed up CPU vs CPU #2" option.

4. Load up Madden.

5. After madden is loaded. Open the "All Scripts.CT" file.
1) Scroll near the bottom til you find "Enable SS Camera" check the box and it should check a bunch of other boxes below it.
2) Scroll down again and you should see "Enable SS Camera Offense" and check that box as well and it should check boxes below it.
- Make sure BOTH "Enable SS Camera" and "Enable SS Camera Offense" are checked.
3) Here is the key:
- If your an offensive player un-check the box that says: "keep camera from flipping 1 punting, kicking, offense".
- If your a defensive player un-check the boxes that says: "keep camera from flipping 1 punting, kicking, offense" and "keep camera from flipping 3 punting returns and defense". The only "keep camera from flipping" option that should be checked is ironically the "keep camera from flipping 2 punting, kicking, offense (not to be used on defense)."

6. In game if the camera sorta glitches or if the screen is black and but you see your name then just press the play art button. It will fix it.

How can i find the ALLSCRIPTS.CT file?

Return to “Utilities”