Madden AMP scouting points distribution

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:35 am

I just was wondering in MA draft, the points distribution for the initial projections are good at
Top 5 > 1st rd = 5 pts
1st-2nd > 2nd = 4 pts
2nd-3rd > 3rd = 3 pts
3rd-4th > 4th = 2 pts
5th & 6th = 1 pt

What distribution gets used beyond that? If I use Our projection with the same pt distribution I have a lot of points left over.
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

Sponsor

Sponsor

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Re: Madden AMP scouting points distribution

Postby jose21crisis » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:47 pm

madden07eurocat wrote:I just was wondering in MA draft, the points distribution for the initial projections are good at
Top 5 > 1st rd = 5 pts
1st-2nd > 2nd = 4 pts
2nd-3rd > 3rd = 3 pts
3rd-4th > 4th = 2 pts
5th & 6th = 1 pt

What distribution gets used beyond that? If I use Our projection with the same pt distribution I have a lot of points left over.

Point distribution? You mean "Scouting hours"?.

If you do, what I usually do is just set 5 hours (or points) to every player in a position I need. Say I need a CB, I set every CB in the list to scout for 5 hours. And continue to do so for every position I need. After I hit to proceed to the next scouting period, I check the players, then proceed to the next period. At the end, some players that had Low Initial Projections (6th round) and didn't improve through the scout period (Current Projections) and I scouted through the whole thing get a higher "Our Projections". For example, I drafted a DT that, according to "Current Projections" was a 6th round pick, but "Our Projections" said he was a 1st round pick. I got him on the 5th round and started with a 80 overall.
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

Return to “Utilities”