Best Editor for Depth Charts?

LT #78
Pro Bowl

Postby LT #78 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:26 pm

I was wondering what the best editor for depth charts is, and specifically if there's one that will show me the overall ratings for every spot on the depth chart, even if a player is out of position. After all, the roster limit is 55 and there are 66 spots on Madden's depth chart just on regular offense and defense. With special teams and such, I think it's close to 90. Having guys who can play multiple positions is a necessity, and I want to know which guys are the right guys.

Thanks!

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Best Editor for Depth Charts?

Postby RevanFan » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:52 pm

LT #78 wrote:I was wondering what the best editor for depth charts is, and specifically if there's one that will show me the overall ratings for every spot on the depth chart, even if a player is out of position. After all, the roster limit is 55 and there are 66 spots on Madden's depth chart just on regular offense and defense. With special teams and such, I think it's close to 90. Having guys who can play multiple positions is a necessity, and I want to know which guys are the right guys.

Thanks!

The best editor for depth charts is the in-game editor. It's the only one that won't break the game. And if you want to see the OVR rating for players at each position, the best thing to do would be to simply find their listing in each position.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:48 pm

My opinion is MaddenAmp. Best depth chart editor I’ve ever seen.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:04 am

I would say the in-game feature.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

LT #78
Pro Bowl

Postby LT #78 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:43 pm

Thanks, guys! The reason I ask is because my favorite thing to do on Madden is to create weird, themed custom teams (eg a team of players from the state of Montana, a team of players who all ride motorcycles) and I want to have the information before I actually move the players onto my team.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:59 am

LT #78 wrote:Thanks, guys! The reason I ask is because my favorite thing to do on Madden is to create weird, themed custom teams (eg a team of players from the state of Montana, a team of players who all ride motorcycles) and I want to have the information before I actually move the players onto my team.

If you're talking not about depth charts, but about creating players, definitely do it in game. Much smaller chance of bugs.
My Cowboys Journal

LT #78
Pro Bowl

Postby LT #78 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:03 am

RevanFan wrote:
LT #78 wrote:Thanks, guys! The reason I ask is because my favorite thing to do on Madden is to create weird, themed custom teams (eg a team of players from the state of Montana, a team of players who all ride motorcycles) and I want to have the information before I actually move the players onto my team.

If you're talking not about depth charts, but about creating players, definitely do it in game. Much smaller chance of bugs.

Yeah, I create players in-game (if I'm creating them). Usually I just steal them from historic teams or custom rosters, though.

What I want the depth chart editor for is just to determine what players' overalls are when they're out of position.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:15 am

LT #78 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:

Yeah, I create players in-game (if I'm creating them). Usually I just steal them from historic teams or custom rosters, though.

What I want the depth chart editor for is just to determine what players' overalls are when they're out of position.

In-game should be fine then. If you really want to go far, you can use NZA to actually change their positions, but a player loses awareness when he plays out of position, so it won't be an accurate reflection if you use NZA to make a full change.
My Cowboys Journal

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:42 pm

Austinmario13 wrote:My opinion is MaddenAmp. Best depth chart editor I’ve ever seen.

Yes, I've never had a problem with MaddenAMP's depth chart editor and I use it a bunch. The in-game editor is the safest option but MaddenAMP seems very safe as well.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

Return to “Utilities”