Peyton Manning Script

okkervil
Rookie

Peyton Manning Script

Postby okkervil » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:03 pm

I'd like to have one quarterback in my league have Manning's no huddle abilities. I'm wondering if there is a way just to simply encode this for one player? I have never ran the Peyton Manning script, and I don't want every CPU QB to work this way. Also, similarly interested in how I could endow specific players with Deuce McAlister or Terrell Owens animations?

Peyton Manning Script

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Peyton Manning Script

Postby RevanFan » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:45 pm

okkervil wrote:I'd like to have one quarterback in my league have Manning's no huddle abilities. I'm wondering if there is a way just to simply encode this for one player? I have never ran the Peyton Manning script, and I don't want every CPU QB to work this way. Also, similarly interested in how I could endow specific players with Deuce McAlister or Terrell Owens animations?

Use calhoupe's latest script program. Version 1.5. It changed the "Manning" script so that you had to identify the name of the quarterback you want to behave that way.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

okkervil
Rookie

Postby okkervil » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:31 pm

Just looked into it and since I have the Amazon downloaded version I guess I really can't install the scripts. Appreciate the response though.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:54 pm

okkervil wrote:Just looked into it and since I have the Amazon downloaded version I guess I really can't install the scripts. Appreciate the response though.

You can, but the method for doing that can't be discussed on the forum. You can PM Ultimatum77 about it, or possibly me. I might be able to help you, but I'd have to dig through my old PMs.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:30 am

RevanFan wrote:
okkervil wrote:Just looked into it and since I have the Amazon downloaded version I guess I really can't install the scripts. Appreciate the response though.

You can, but the method for doing that can't be discussed on the forum. You can PM Ultimatum77 about it, or possibly me. I might be able to help you, but I'd have to dig through my old PMs.

Or you can PM me. I always have a link ready.

Return to “Utilities”