Camera Superstar Mode

royacoster
Rookie

Camera Superstar Mode

Postby royacoster » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:32 pm

Hello, i want to make a superstar but the camera angle is really difficult to see which causes me to make a lot of mistakes. Is there any mod where I can adjust the camera angle or something? Please?

Camera Superstar Mode

Sponsor

Sponsor

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Re: Camera Superstar Mode

Postby JSamuel » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:41 pm

We actually have a mod (or Cheat Engine script) that allows for you to use the Superstar Mode camera angle during normal games, but I don't think we have a mod that would allow for you to use normal camera angles with Superstar mode.

You could try asking calhoupe to make a Cheat Engine script for it; he might like the idea.

Col. Trautman
MVP

Postby Col. Trautman » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:10 pm

royacoster wrote:Hello, i want to make a superstar but the camera angle is really difficult to see which causes me to make a lot of mistakes. Is there any mod where I can adjust the camera angle or something? Please?

JSamuel wrote:We actually have a mod (or Cheat Engine script) that allows for you to use the Superstar Mode camera angle during normal games, but I don't think we have a mod that would allow for you to use normal camera angles with Superstar mode.

You could try asking calhoupe to make a Cheat Engine script for it; he might like the idea.

Actually, there is a tool to use normal views in Superstar Mode, JDHalfrack's Superstar Utility. Use the search box for it, I think it is either in the MadMod-X or in the files section

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:13 am

Col. Trautman wrote:
royacoster wrote:Hello, i want to make a superstar but the camera angle is really difficult to see which causes me to make a lot of mistakes. Is there any mod where I can adjust the camera angle or something? Please?

JSamuel wrote:We actually have a mod (or Cheat Engine script) that allows for you to use the Superstar Mode camera angle during normal games, but I don't think we have a mod that would allow for you to use normal camera angles with Superstar mode.

Actually, there is a tool to use normal views in Superstar Mode, JDHalfrack's Superstar Utility. Use the search box for it, I think it is either in the MadMod-X or in the files section

Okay, I found it. I'll request for it to be added to the Files? Where can I download files?? list.

Here's the link to the post that contains the download for JDHalfrack's Superstar Utility:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1346&hilit#p6087

royacoster
Rookie

Postby royacoster » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:31 pm

JSamuel wrote:
Col. Trautman wrote:

Okay, I found it. I'll request for it to be added to the Files? Where can I download files?? list.

Here's the link to the post that contains the download for JDHalfrack's Superstar Utility:

Yes i installed the app but i have no clue on how to use it in madden superstar someone please help

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:02 pm

royacoster wrote:
JSamuel wrote:Okay, I found it. I'll request for it to be added to the Files? Where can I download files?? list.

Yes i installed the app but i have no clue on how to use it in madden superstar someone please help

I've never tried, but I assume you start the program first, then start Madden. Then press Alt+Tab to switch back to the utility and enable the options you choose.

achernar
Hall of Fame

Postby achernar » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:45 am

JSamuel wrote:
royacoster wrote:
JSamuel wrote:Okay, I found it. I'll request for it to be added to the Files? Where can I download files?? list.

I've never tried, but I assume you start the program first, then start Madden. Then press Alt+Tab to switch back to the utility and enable the options you choose.

yes... than you click in the button... to activate the camera..

royacoster
Rookie

Postby royacoster » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:40 pm

achernar wrote:
JSamuel wrote:
royacoster wrote:Yes i installed the app but i have no clue on how to use it in madden superstar someone please help

yes... than you click in the button... to activate the camera..

It says that madden 08 is not running though so when i hit oit nothing happens. Where is the tutorial for this though?

achernar
Hall of Fame

Postby achernar » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:36 am

royacoster wrote:It says that madden 08 is not running

open the madden...

royacoster
Rookie

Postby royacoster » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:54 pm

achernar wrote:
royacoster wrote:It says that madden 08 is not running

open the madden...

Madden is open or closed says the same thing.

Return to “Utilities”