I need some help using TexMod

Nascardave14
Rookie

Postby Nascardave14 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:06 am

I am new to this. Here is what I need. I have TExMod. Someone posted the US Bank day and night stadium in Minneapolis. I downloaded those two files and want to know I can import them into Madden 08 pc? I believe they are.tpf files. So any help will be appreciated. And step by step would make it easier for me to understand. Thanks

Sponsor

Sponsor

33teams
Pro Bowl

Re: I need some help using TexMod

Postby 33teams » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:26 pm

Nascardave14 wrote:I am new to this. Here is what I need. I have TExMod. Someone posted the US Bank day and night stadium in Minneapolis. I downloaded those two files and want to know I can import them into Madden 08 pc? I believe they are.tpf files. So any help will be appreciated. And step by step would make it easier for me to understand. Thanks

You have to open Texmod, then in the upper left there is an icon with a folder on which to click to load the game by choosing the mainapp.exe. After that you have to click on Package Mode to select the .tpf file you have downloaded and want to load into the game by clicking on an icon with a folder this time located in the center of the Texmod window and then selecting the .tpf files you want to upload. Then on the left pane of Texmod under "Package Name" click on the name of the file you uploaded to have "information" for example on what stadium what you uploaded replaces for you to choose it in the game to have the new stadium you are intend to have and use it in the game. These "information" will appear in the right pane in the Texmod pane under Created by. Finally click on "Run" at the bottom of the Texmod window and the game will start.

Return to “Utilities”