MadMod-X Issue

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Re: MadModX Issue

Postby JSamuel » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:10 pm

RevanFan wrote:This is a bit off topic, so feel free to continue this in pm.

Don't worry, I wasn't going to obliterate you (like some people on this site would) because you posted something off topic.

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:38 pm

JSamuel wrote:
RevanFan wrote:This is a bit off topic, so feel free to continue this in pm.

Don't worry, I wasn't going to obliterate you (like some people on this site would) because you posted something off topic.

Don't bring this issue to this thread. Please take my advice from the other thread.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

pagjame
All-Pro

Postby pagjame » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:22 pm

JSamuel wrote:
NickyJ wrote:Madden User Profile editor only works on Windows XP, as far as I can remember. I only ever got it to work when I used it in an XP virtual machine.

Wow, that's disappointing.

Could you maybe give me a link with some instructions on how to install a Windows XP virtual machine?

I think I’m having the same issue with everything from MadmodX too. Can you tell me if some kind of XP compatability thing worked out for you?

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Postby NickyJ » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:05 am

pagjame wrote:
JSamuel wrote:
NickyJ wrote:Madden User Profile editor only works on Windows XP, as far as I can remember. I only ever got it to work when I used it in an XP virtual machine.

Could you maybe give me a link with some instructions on how to install a Windows XP virtual machine?

I think I’m having the same issue with everything from MadmodX too. Can you tell me if some kind of XP compatability thing worked out for you?

Which programs have you tried so far? Some of them do work on newer Windows versions, others are still limited to XP.

pagjame
All-Pro

Postby pagjame » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:30 am

NickyJ wrote:
pagjame wrote:
JSamuel wrote:Wow, that's disappointing.

Which programs have you tried so far? Some of them do work on newer Windows versions, others are still limited to XP.

Playbook editors and merger so far because I tried them to see if any worked. Always happens when trying to load a file.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:49 am

pagjame wrote:
JSamuel wrote:

Unfortunately, I tried it, and it did not work.

pagjame
All-Pro

Postby pagjame » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:44 am

JSamuel wrote:
pagjame wrote:
JSamuel wrote:Wow, that's disappointing.

Unfortunately, I tried it, and it did not work.

Thanks. This stuff is so great in theory but I just don’t have time to learn all this Stuff! I was really looking forward to a lot of these utilities but nearly none of them work on my Windows 7 x 64 bit pc. I have enough that it’s fun though. Can’t thank this crew for how awesome they’ve made such an old game. Been tempted by new maddens but the lack of freedom out of EA makes me stick with this every time!

Return to “Utilities”