Madden Amp BETA Release Thread

StingRay68
Hall of Fame

Re: Madden Amp BETA Release Thread

Postby StingRay68 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:28 pm

Acee2105 wrote:Noone was answering me so I decided to post here.

You need to give people more time to answer. This game is 10 years old and for a lot of our user base, it is Summer and not a lot of people regularly visit the forums.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:43 pm

I may have brought this up before, but whenever I try to change the college on any player, the MaddenAmp freezes then exits.

IceyJFish
All-Pro

Postby IceyJFish » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:18 pm

Some reason Madden Amp tends to corrupt my franchise file :?:

IceyJFish
All-Pro

Postby IceyJFish » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:23 pm

Some reason, I get these message :?
Attachments
Screenshot (62).png
Screenshot (62).png (147.62 KiB) Viewed 4221 times
Screenshot (61).png
Screenshot (61).png (230.46 KiB) Viewed 4221 times

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:35 am

I was able to use a legacy version of Madden Amp to make modifications to my custom teams franchise. The error comes up when I try to edit the stadiums North End Zone (North Deck 3) to be Open Scoreboard. I'd like to have both ends open! I've tried to use other versions of Amp, but they won't even load the franchise. I've also tried the other versions in compatibility mode without success!

Questions:

When I create a custom team in Madden, it only gives me total stadium capacity. The individual sections seating capacity is not known. When I load the custom team's stadium in Amp, total capacity is filled in, but the individual sections all have 0. At what point would I use Madden Amps breaks down (add capacity to individual sections)?
Also can you explain the use of the option (Stadium Model) check box?

Thanks
Attachments
Madden Amp error.png
Madden Amp error.png (218.47 KiB) Viewed 4195 times

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:17 pm

Stadium model refers to the 3D stadium model instead of the generic (created) stadium model.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:58 pm

elguapo wrote:Stadium model refers to the 3D stadium model instead of the generic (created) stadium model.

So riddle me this, why then, if my stadiums all are using model 216 (created stadiums model) are the NFL stadium models show up in franchise and if I assign a team their original stadium ID like 55 the franchise crashes to windows as soon as I start the game.

On the flip side, the last NFL franchise using real NFL teams, some teams are using custom stadiums with STID's higher than 30? Dallas, Atlanta and Minnesota are a few teams that are assigned stadiums with higher STID's and work perfectly!

I do understand that the Jet & Giants share a stadium is the reason the ID's only go up to 30. But The newer stadiums have ID's like 91 etc and work perfectly in the franchise! Any idea?

It doesn't make sense to me why I can't assign my custom team their original custom stadium's STID and work in franchise!

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:08 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
elguapo wrote:Stadium model refers to the 3D stadium model instead of the generic (created) stadium model.

So riddle me this, why then, if my stadiums all are using model 216 (created stadiums model) are the NFL stadium models show up in franchise and if I assign a team their original stadium ID like 55 the franchise crashes to windows as soon as I start the game.

On the flip side, the last NFL franchise using real NFL teams, some teams are using custom stadiums with STID's higher than 30? Dallas, Atlanta and Minnesota are a few teams that are assigned stadiums with higher STID's and work perfectly!

I do understand that the Jet & Giants share a stadium is the reason the ID's only go up to 30. But The newer stadiums have ID's like 91 etc and work perfectly in the franchise! Any idea?

It doesn't make sense to me why I can't assign my custom team their original custom stadium's STID and work in franchise!

If your teams are TTYP 5 then you shouldn't have problems with created stadiums.

If your teams are not TTYP 5 then the game will try and use the team logos at the bottom part of the STADIUMS.dat file for stadium team logos.

The SRES points to the stadiums in the stadiums.dat file. If there are stadiums with higher sres values then the stadiums.dat file was expanded to import new stadiums.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:51 pm

elguapo wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:

If your teams are TTYP 5 then you shouldn't have problems with created stadiums.

If your teams are not TTYP 5 then the game will try and use the team logos at the bottom part of the STADIUMS.dat file for stadium team logos.

The SRES points to the stadiums in the stadiums.dat file. If there are stadiums with higher sres values then the stadiums.dat file was expanded to import new stadiums.

The TTYP is 5 for all of the NBA teams. The SRES is lower than the highest stadium SRES (Shark Stadium SRES =216) for all of the custom stadiums. Highest SRES is 182.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:34 am

If all your teams are custom teams then all the stadium's SRES value should be 216.

Return to “Utilities”