Madden Amp OFFICIAL Release Thread

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Re: Madden Amp OFFICIAL Release Thread

Postby Austinmario13 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:16 am

Mark9900 wrote:I get the following errors (see attached) when trying to edit certain players and coaches and it freezes Madden Amp so I'm forced to close it via task manager. I'm currently using v4.0 beta 4 and have the same issue with previous versions (3.9 and 3.5). I'm playing Madden 08 and am in my 5th season of the franchise.
I also found the game freezes when I score the extra point or 2 pt conversion when I play a game with the Redskins. After trying many different options, I think it may be because the coach gets the error when I go to load him in the editor???

Can you help me please?

First off, what roster did you base the franchise off of? Secondly, your asking too many questions in one post. Some go off topic; they're not related to MaddenAmp errors (I know because I use it frequently).

Sponsor

Sponsor

Mark9900
Rookie

Postby Mark9900 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:30 pm

Austinmario13 wrote:
Mark9900 wrote:I get the following errors (see attached) when trying to edit certain players and coaches and it freezes Madden Amp so I'm forced to close it via task manager. I'm currently using v4.0 beta 4 and have the same issue with previous versions (3.9 and 3.5). I'm playing Madden 08 and am in my 5th season of the franchise.
I also found the game freezes when I score the extra point or 2 pt conversion when I play a game with the Redskins. After trying many different options, I think it may be because the coach gets the error when I go to load him in the editor???

Can you help me please?

First off, what roster did you base the franchise off of? Secondly, your asking too many questions in one post. Some go off topic; they're not related to MaddenAmp errors (I know because I use it frequently).

Sorry if I asked too many questions. Should I repost and separate the coach error from the player error?

I used the default roster, but I created players and have made many changes over the years in the franchise. I had not played the game for a few years and just started again so I can't tell you for sure when the errors in Madden Amp first appeared. I do have saves from each of the seasons so I could try to go back to see if I get the error in each season if you want me to?

Are you referring to the game freezing question as being off topic? If so, I don't know the cause, but I know I could play the game with the Redskins before I went through the offseason and edited a bunch of stuff using Madden Amp (Redskins are the only team so far that I've had the problem with in my current season). I did check and found another head coach that had the same error in Madden Amp and I could play the game without it freezing, but the coach's image was not correct so I'm thinking that may not be the cause of the freeze.

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:26 pm

The coaches and game freezing might be related and I recommend you make a post in troubleshooting. I also recommend you talk to rogerjinx about the roster error.

DrBrownsFan
MVP
Location: Akron, Ohio. Home of the 0-Time NCAA Champion University of Akron Zips! FEAR THE ROO!

Postby DrBrownsFan » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:50 am

I keep getting an error when trying to run a draft with RogerJinx's wildcard franchise file using Danchat's 2016V4 class:

The given key was not present in the dictionary.

Code: Select all

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at MaddenEditor.Core.DraftModel.CalculateDepthChartValues(Int32 TeamId)
   at MaddenEditor.Core.DraftModel.InitializeDraft(Int32 htid, DraftConfigForm draftConfigForm, String customclass)
   at MaddenEditor.Forms.DraftConfigForm.bg1()
   at MaddenEditor.Forms.DraftConfigForm.startButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

What can I do?
I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV. But I, and 4/5 trained apes, prescribe lichtental's extremely useful USEFUL LINKS thread.

*One grain of salt included in each prescription.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:03 pm

go to the 2016-2017 Roster post and download the new roster and 2016 DB templates
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Mule_number_five
Rookie

Postby Mule_number_five » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:19 am

Loving MaddenAMp, especially for the draft. I am a lurker but coming out of the shadows...first post.

I am trying to figure out the weekly maintenance feature but can't find any directions on what the sliders and stuff actually do. I have only had experimental success with getting better carry and reception numbers but if someone had any idea of what the the speed/size/height etc. sliders actually impacted that would be awesome.

Any help Stingray, or others?? Thanks!

StingRay68
Hall of Fame

Postby StingRay68 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:35 pm

Mule_number_five wrote:I am trying to figure out the weekly maintenance feature but can't find any directions on what the sliders and stuff actually do. I have only had experimental success with getting better carry and reception numbers but if someone had any idea of what the the speed/size/height etc. sliders actually impacted that would be awesome.

Any help Stingray, or others?? Thanks!

Someone asked about this feature awhile back.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=16849&start=20#p68671

Another developer worked on that section of the code and there was no documentation. I may mess with it eventually, but it won't be any time soon.

cyclone2426
All-Pro

Postby cyclone2426 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:58 pm

Question, when viewing a team's info, and looking at the uniforms, where is it pulling the description of the uniform from? I'm not at home or I would attach a screenshot, but some of the uni's say "Lt Blue jersey, white pants" etc. Is that within the Uniforms.dat file or somewhere else?

StingRay68
Hall of Fame

Postby StingRay68 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:36 pm

Someone made a uniforms description at some point, I have no idea if it is for 2007/2008.
Attachments
Uniform Mappings.zip
(2.31 KiB) Downloaded 125 times

mazzonep
Rookie

Postby mazzonep » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:43 pm

Hello everybody

I'm currently using Madden Amp 3.5. I would like to know if there is any way to mess with the 'means' for each position on training camp. Kelvin Benjamin and Gronk keep losing Catch rates up until to 92 and 88 respectively.

Return to “Utilities”