Calhoupe's NCAA Scripts for Madden 08

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Re: Calhoupe's NCAA Scripts for Madden 08

Postby elguapo » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:35 pm

Littleware wrote:You all are!!!

kicking from the wide hash has cost me... 7-2 in my chise with Ball State!

Because of pick6's wider hash marks and Calhoupe's NCAA scripts I am actually enjoying some NCAA games with Madden.

Sponsor

Sponsor

GeneralSilent
MVP

Postby GeneralSilent » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:42 pm

elguapo wrote:

Because of pick6's wider hash marks and Calhoupe's NCAA scripts I am actually enjoying some NCAA games with Madden.

Yup. Like pick6 said:

pick6 wrote:it's the wide hash script that really makes the college game-experience come alive. It changes both play-calling AND gameplay, and MASSIVELY
God bless america!

mike9472
MVP

Postby mike9472 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:51 pm

Just wondering if anyone else is having a problem with the kickoff always going out of bounds for the CPU team? Punts get shanked regularly too.

achernar
Hall of Fame

Postby achernar » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:01 am

elguapo wrote:

SAME HERE

mike9472
MVP

Postby mike9472 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:49 pm

Used the "fewer touch backs" script for the first time, the cpu player did come out of the end zone but would always stop at the 2 yard line. Anyone experiencing that?

calhoupe
All-Pro

Postby calhoupe » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:29 pm

Used the "fewer touch backs" script for the first time, the cpu player did come out of the end zone but would always stop at the 2 yard line. Anyone experiencing that?

I fixed this issue and a few other issues. Redownload the 2.2 NCAA scripts on the first post.

Littleware
Banned

Postby Littleware » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:33 pm

mike9472 wrote:Just wondering if anyone else is having a problem with the kickoff always going out of bounds for the CPU team? Punts get shanked regularly too.

You should be able to adjust the CPU Field goal and Punt sliders to improve the kicking quality! I have Punting Acc. 88 and Field goal acc at 79 for the NCAA mod. The NFL sliders are adjusted higher!

Oh, almost forgot... Calhoupe when I use the 2.2 "Enhanced Catching", there's no way for me to call for a fair catch during punts. My guy tries a diving catch every time! The fourth time, in the middle of his dive the ball hit him at the waist and was recovered and returned for a touchdown!

And pumping up the crowd is the isht! Ohio U was at my 3 yd line. I kept pumping the crowd up, the OU tackle jumped "False Start"...then they missed the field goal attempt, loved it :lol: !!! Is there a way to incite "Booooo's" if you're the road team? :?:

calhoupe
All-Pro

Postby calhoupe » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:30 pm

What button do you use for fair catching? Are you using the default controls or custom controls? And if custom, then what button do you have mapped to catching?

Littleware
Banned

Postby Littleware » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:58 pm

calhoupe wrote:What button do you use for fair catching? Are you using the default controls or custom controls? And if custom, then what button do you have mapped to catching?

I use Logitech Wireless Gamepad Pro. Button 4 is default for fair catch during kickoffs and punts. I am not using any custom controls. Also use Logitech Chill Stream Xbox Style controller (Y Button) default for catching, same result.

Also, does the game crash if your defense gets a safety? When I get a safety using 2.2 the game crashed to desktop.

calhoupe
All-Pro

Postby calhoupe » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:42 pm

I use Logitech Wireless Gamepad Pro. Button 4 is default for fair catch during kickoffs and punts. I am not using any custom controls. Also use Logitech Chill Stream Xbox Style controller (Y Button) default for catching, same result.

Also, does the game crash if your defense gets a safety? When I get a safety using 2.2 the game crashed to desktop.

Well, I'm not having any problems doing a fair catch with my Xbox 360 controller. I'll have to look back at the code.

Also I couldn't replicate the crash on a safety. Not saying my code isn't responsible but I couldn't replicate it.

Return to “Utilities”