Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Re: Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Postby madden07eurocat » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:37 pm

RevanFan wrote:
madden07eurocat wrote:
TheSchwami wrote:1803 or 1809? Because I'm on 1803 and have never had this issue.

1809 was installed on 12-5-18, so it may be something in that update.

Is there any way you can roll back? If you need an ISO for version 1803, I can get you one.

When I reinstalled I did a clean install with 1809 on my Media Creation Tool USB Stick, so I guess the answer is no. I have no earlier version to roll back to. :(
How can you get me the ISO of version 1803? Am I going to have to reinstall all my programs again?
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:39 pm

madden07eurocat wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
madden07eurocat wrote:1809 was installed on 12-5-18, so it may be something in that update.

Is there any way you can roll back? If you need an ISO for version 1803, I can get you one.

When I reinstalled I did a clean install with 1809 on my Media Creation Tool USB Stick, so I guess the answer is no. I have no earlier version to roll back to. :(
How can you get me the ISO of version 1803? Am I going to have to reinstall all my programs again?

You would have to reinstall Windows using version 1803, so yes. I guess, if you want to avoid doing that, try running 1803 in a virtual machine and installing Madden in that. Or, if you have a secondary computer you don't care as much about, that could be your exclusive Madden 08 computer.

I'll get you the ISO if you want to try one of those options while you wait for calhoupe to fix the game in 1809. You won't be able to activate it, because you likely don't have a product key for it, but you can run it indefinitely in "trial mode".
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

mike9472
MVP

Postby mike9472 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:17 pm

https://www.heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/67-microsoft-windows-and-office-iso-download-tool
Here's an article that says you can download Windows 10 directly from Microsoft's servers, they have every version going back to the original launch. Tried it, it works.

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:43 pm

mike9472 wrote:https://www.heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/67-microsoft-windows-and-office-iso-download-tool
Here's an article that says you can download Windows 10 directly from Microsoft's servers, they have every version going back to the original launch. Tried it, it works.

Thanks Mike! Keep in mind this appears to be a 3rd party downloader, so be careful!

mike9472
MVP

Postby mike9472 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:51 pm

madden07eurocat wrote:
mike9472 wrote:https://www.heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/67-microsoft-windows-and-office-iso-download-tool

Thanks Mike! Keep in mind this appears to be a 3rd party downloader, so be careful!

Several tech sites like CNET, ZDNET, etc. have links to it. It appears to be legit, ran it through Avast and it came up clean. Downloaded the original launch ISO for 10 Pro, Installed it on my laptop with my official serial and so far no problems. You still have to have a legit serial or else all you'll get is a 30 day trial.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:17 pm

mike9472 wrote:
madden07eurocat wrote:

Several tech sites like CNET, ZDNET, etc. have links to it. It appears to be legit, ran it through Avast and it came up clean. Downloaded the original launch ISO for 10 Pro, Installed it on my laptop with my official serial and so far no problems. You still have to have a legit serial or else all you'll get is a 30 day trial.

Yes, that is exactly the program I use. All of their links are straight from Microsoft's servers. I get all of my Windows 10 ISOs from them. It's perfectly clean and legal.

And you don't actually need a serial. The trial is only 30 days for Windows 7 and 8.1. It's indefinite for Windows 10. The only restriction is it locks you out of personalization features, such as changing the desktop background or your profile image. Basically, the belief I hear most often as to why Microsoft did this is because they make almost all of their money off of business keys, so their main concern for the home PC space is just "get it to as many people as possible." If you have Windows 7 or 8.1, you can even still use your key to upgrade to Windows 10. They don't advertise it, but it usually works fine.
My Cowboys Journal

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:46 pm

So basically ..if I download the Windows 10 Home Pro Oct 2018 ISO .. I just downloaded the latest version of Windows 10?
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:59 pm

BUS36 wrote:So basically ..if I download the Windows 10 Home Pro Oct 2018 ISO .. I just downloaded the latest version of Windows 10?

Yeah. That's 1809.
My Cowboys Journal

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:09 am

BUS36 wrote:So basically ..if I download the Windows 10 Home Pro Oct 2018 ISO .. I just downloaded the latest version of Windows 10?

If you did download 1809, are you having any issues using Calhoupe's Scripts?
I Can't get a virtual machine to install on my PC, so I may be forced into reloading an earlier version of W10. One without the 1809 update.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:08 am

madden07eurocat wrote:

If you did download 1809, are you having any issues using Calhoupe's Scripts?
I Can't get a virtual machine to install on my PC, so I may be forced into reloading an earlier version of W10. One without the 1809 update.

You can't find the option for Windows 10 64-bit yet?
My Cowboys Journal

Return to “Utilities”