Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Re: Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Postby MikeWest502 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:52 pm

TheRareButter wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:
TheRareButter wrote:Does the "New QB Moves" add on add a throw on the run AI for the CPU? If not, I Madden 2001 has it in their gamedata. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozDBntzVB-o 2:40 first play of the game.

Quick answer, no. Also when you start the script, click the readme button, That will show you every feature of the script. Also in 08, throwing on the run logic/animation is in the game. If you're the QB, you are able to throw on the run when you're rolling out or scrambling. But for the cpu QB, the game makes them try to set their feet when scrambling or rolling out to make a more accurate throw.

Any idea on why they took that feature away? I'll test the gamedata for 2001 with 08 later to see if they're compatible.

It's EA Sports, they've taken so much fun from previous versions of Madden that we all enjoyed. Like the pre-game scouting report and the on-field anaylst from 01. And yesterday, I was playing 07 and totally forgot about the part when you're going into a match at the bottom of the team selection screen, it tells you how many pro bowlers are on each team.

The 01 files are probably not compatible with the animations of 08. But give a shot, see what you can do.

Sponsor

Sponsor

MinnesotanBrie
Rookie

Postby MinnesotanBrie » Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:40 pm

When I try to use Calhoupe's scripts, it gives me "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item." I already whitelisted it in my antivirus and am running it in administrator mode. Any advice would be welcome!

Mike Lowe
Pro Bowl

Postby Mike Lowe » Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:40 pm

Is there a way to get Windows to stop deleting this file after a few days? I can turn off security to download it, but it ends up being removed eventually anyway even after allowing it via security permissions.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:30 pm

Mike Lowe wrote:Is there a way to get Windows to stop deleting this file after a few days? I can turn off security to download it, but it ends up being removed eventually anyway even after allowing it via security permissions.

Add it to the Windows Security exclusions list.

Ken_9
Rookie

Postby Ken_9 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:51 am

Do you guys crash when pressing Ctrl+h? or is it just me.

mytreds
Pro Bowl

Postby mytreds » Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:00 pm

Could these be made to work in Madden 06?

kkende112233
All-Pro

Postby kkende112233 » Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:28 am

experiencing a very strange issue. i recently got a new hard drive for extra space that plugs into my pc via USB. ive moved a lot of my files around. first time trying to play M08 since then and when i try to run the mainapp using calhoupe's scripts it says no CD found and closes the game. however, when i just click mainapp it runs the game just fine. im using the non-cd mainapp as well. really dont have a clue what to do. any help please greatly appreciated

pick6
Hall of Fame

Postby pick6 » Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:28 pm

kkende112233 wrote:experiencing a very strange issue. i recently got a new hard drive for extra space that plugs into my pc via USB. ive moved a lot of my files around. first time trying to play M08 since then and when i try to run the mainapp using calhoupe's scripts it says no CD found and closes the game. however, when i just click mainapp it runs the game just fine. im using the non-cd mainapp as well. really dont have a clue what to do. any help please greatly appreciated

You don't have to click "Launch Madden" from calhoupe's scripts; just run your usual mainapp.exe and start a game. Then pause and ALT-TAB out of the game back to your desktop. You can then start calhoupe's scripts app and enable whatever you want. When you ALT-TAB back into Madden, the scripts should work fine.

I use TexMod along with calhoupe's scripts so I have to launch Madden from TexMod, and ALT-TAB out to start calhoupe's scripts like this. I'm not sure exactly when calhoupe's scripts have to be enabled, but I'm pretty sure you have to start a game first and then ALT-TAB out to get them to run. Let me know how you get on.

clevercode30
Rookie

Postby clevercode30 » Thu May 18, 2023 10:15 am

i can open the app with mainapp and it works the problem is every time i try to edit a player or start a exhibition game, the game instantly crashes. I mustve did something wrong with installing files or something. At least i could get the game running. I can start franchise mode too.

datmanmadden59x
Pro Bowl

Postby datmanmadden59x » Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:15 pm

Hi guys,
When the scripts are activated, I noticed for the play of WR double pass the passing icons do not come up after passing to the WR so the WR can only run the ball instead of pass. When the scripts are not activated, the passing icons automatically come up after passing the WR. Do you know which script is affecting this?

Thanks,
Dat

Edit: I found its was the script "Returned Missed FGs and Fumble Fix."

Return to “Utilities”