Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

calhoupe
All-Pro

Re: Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Postby calhoupe » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:34 pm

I can not get the qb peyton manning style to activate. It won't budge from disabled. I probably am doing something wrong, just not sure what. I do type in a qb name that is spelled correctly. Any ideas?

That's by design. If you put a name into the name boxes then the Peyton Manning script won't enable, but the name of the AI QB you put into the name boxes will play like Peyton Manning. The Peyton Manning script makes every AI QB play like Peyton Manning whereas the name boxes only affect one AI QB.

Sponsor

Sponsor

CovertSlinky
Rookie

Postby CovertSlinky » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:45 pm

calhoupe wrote:
I can not get the qb peyton manning style to activate. It won't budge from disabled. I probably am doing something wrong, just not sure what. I do type in a qb name that is spelled correctly. Any ideas?

That's by design. If you put a name into the name boxes then the Peyton Manning script won't enable, but the name of the AI QB you put into the name boxes will play like Peyton Manning. The Peyton Manning script makes every AI QB play like Peyton Manning whereas the name boxes only affect one AI QB.

Ahh, ok make sense to me now, thanks for your response. Maybe could be something you add to the readme file for it's description?
This is all that is stated:
AI QB USES PEYTON MANNING'S SIGNATURE STYLE
THE AI QB will call audibles and run a no-huddle offense.
But I am not being picky nor pushy, just thought I would add some feedback on it. Again, Thanks.
"THAT SENTENCE HAD TOO MANY SYLLABLES! APOLOGIZE!" Mr. Torque

danni
Rookie

Postby danni » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:28 pm

very good mod u made...I wonder can you make the orange line appear red on 4th down?

Snaz
Rookie

Postby Snaz » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:27 pm

shorty2127 wrote:Actually bought in from Direct2Drive.

I think the crashed have a lot to do with a need to update Direct X.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35

At least I found on a Fresh Windows 10 Install

adammast12
Rookie

Postby adammast12 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:36 pm

Hi, I'm having trouble running this. My game crashes almost always right after I click to play an actual game. If it doesn't crash right then, then it usually crashes after about a quarter of game time. The only things I have downloaded right now are these scripts, Rogerjinx's updated rosters and FF/FI XVI Mod. Any help would be amazing! Also, everything worked prior to trying to use these scripts.

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:32 am

Haven't spoken in this thread in a while. I want to make a script request.

You know how when you play a Super Bowl in franchise mode, and it gives you all kinds of special stuff in the beginning, like introductions? Is there a way that you can enable that in Play Now?

I would assume there is a code in the game that is triggered when the game tells itself "Okay, this is the superbowl" that enables the team introduction and posssibly even the outro to the game, with the celebration.

frfrm
Rookie

Postby frfrm » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:19 am

Hi,
I'm also looking for a way to get this working on the Amazon DL version.

Thank you.

zoom
Rookie

Postby zoom » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:14 am

I've been getting random crashes using rogerjinx roster any help pls

Littleware
Banned

Postby Littleware » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:23 pm

CovertSlinky wrote:
calhoupe wrote:

Yeah that was weird for me to in the beginning. In the previous 1.45 version, I'd click the Peyton Manning Signature button, It displayed "Enabled"! As soon as I start the 1.50 script and click the "PEYTON MANNING'S SIGNATURE STYLE" is displays "Disabled"! So I was assuming the Peyton Manning script is automatically "enabled" for all QB's when I start the 1.50 script!

How about the Booth Reviews on all fumbles??

mee
Hall of Fame

Postby mee » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:41 pm

Calhoupe can you play around with the injury distribution? QBs get injured WAY to much, and offensive linemen almost never do...
So the Giants traded Beckham....

Return to “Utilities”