Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

rambolz
All-Pro

Re: Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Postby rambolz » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:30 pm

madden07eurocat wrote:
rambolz wrote:
madden07eurocat wrote:Just a word of caution when using the auto replay script enabled, I have found that I can no longer challenge a play any longer. I'm sure that this is one of the constraints of the replay system is that once the replay is activated, challenge is no longer available.

Is there any way to change that in the settings or something? Just because you access an Instant Replay shouldn't mean you can no longer challenge a play. If I am not mistaken that has been corrected in recent years of the console game. I see it all the time on YT videos with the console version anyway.

The updated challenge rules script should take care of that? It was working fine for me yesterday.

Would that be under the Updated NFL Rules button? There is no such thing as updated challenge rules button that I can find. I just know that once I access the replay or have the auto replay enabled I can no longer challenge a call therefore a will not be using that button. Unless I have missed something.

Yeah, probably under the new rules script. I had no problem yesterday challenging calls after looking at the replay. Unless my memory is playing some serious tricks on me.. :|

Sponsor

Sponsor

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:37 am

Worked for me...
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:30 am

rambolz wrote:
madden07eurocat wrote:
rambolz wrote:The updated challenge rules script should take care of that? It was working fine for me yesterday.

Would that be under the Updated NFL Rules button? There is no such thing as updated challenge rules button that I can find. I just know that once I access the replay or have the auto replay enabled I can no longer challenge a call therefore a will not be using that button. Unless I have missed something.

Yeah, probably under the new rules script. I had no problem yesterday challenging calls after looking at the replay. Unless my memory is playing some serious tricks on me.. :|

Just tried it again and it worked. I stepped out of bounds, ran the replay and was able to challenge the spot of the ball afterwards. Go figure! Don't know what to say but that the old mind is not what it used to be. :oops:
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

fsh
All-Pro

Postby fsh » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:36 am

madden07eurocat wrote:
rambolz wrote:
madden07eurocat wrote:

Just tried it again and it worked. I stepped out of bounds, ran the replay and was able to challenge the spot of the ball afterwards. Go figure! Don't know what to say but that the old mind is not what it used to be. :oops:

Maybe it was the last 2 minutes of a half and didn't work because of that?

rambolz
All-Pro

Postby rambolz » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:42 pm

Anyone who uses the "More aggressive CPU" script: Does it make the CPU do stupid things like going for it on 4th & 10 inside their own 20 in the 1st quarter? Or does the CPU make reasonable desisions like 4th & 1 near midfield?

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:03 pm

rambolz wrote:Anyone who uses the "More aggressive CPU" script: Does it make the CPU do stupid things like going for it on 4th & 10 inside their own 20 in the 1st quarter? Or does the CPU make reasonable desisions like 4th & 1 near midfield?

It's reasonable and not that often from what I've seen

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:10 pm

Hello Calhoupe,

I have a request. Can you take a look at my custom schedule (18 teams) and find out why the pre season sims just fine but the regular season just hangs on the first week?

I have tried almost every option including the league shrinker with no success.

In here is the schedule that needs to be inserted in the DB_TEMPLATES.dat file spot 8. You don't need to install the Xmod.
http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=16314&p=96609#p96609

Thanks!

rambolz
All-Pro

Postby rambolz » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:26 am

cdcool wrote:
rambolz wrote:Anyone who uses the "More aggressive CPU" script: Does it make the CPU do stupid things like going for it on 4th & 10 inside their own 20 in the 1st quarter? Or does the CPU make reasonable desisions like 4th & 1 near midfield?

Thanks!

fsh
All-Pro

Postby fsh » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:27 pm

rambolz wrote:
cdcool wrote:

Thanks!

I tried that script, but didn't really notice the CPU doing anything different. However, it did break the Ask Madden function, which I found annoying.

rambolz
All-Pro

Postby rambolz » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:51 pm

fsh wrote:I tried that script, but didn't really notice the CPU doing anything different. However, it did break the Ask Madden function, which I found annoying.

Yeah, I remember that when I tested the script once. Not a big deal for me, Madden will always want to go for it on 4the down IIRC.

Return to “Utilities”