Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

cdcool
MVP

Re: Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Postby cdcool » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:46 am

This mod is unreplaceable, the NFL rules alone are absolutely critical.
Thank's Calhoupe! I would love to see starting in 2017 instead 2007.

Sponsor

Sponsor

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:25 am

Thank you for your continued hard work, cal.

calhoupe
All-Pro

Postby calhoupe » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:39 pm

Well, there's obviously some problems that got introduced with the last couple versions. I know that they're all on the GUI side and not on the script side so that should help me ferret the problems out. When I get this stuff sorted out I will release a new version.

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:44 pm

calhoupe wrote:Well, there's obviously some problems that got introduced with the last couple versions. I know that they're all on the GUI side and not on the script side so that should help me ferret the problems out. When I get this stuff sorted out I will release a new version.

Much appreciated!

onyxsolo
Rookie

Postby onyxsolo » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:15 pm

This is an awesome mod. The only issue I've noticed with the newest 1.56 version is that it freezes up future loading if I save the 1920x1080 setting as enabled. As long as I enable it after after loading my other saved changes the program works fine.

I looked at the save file and didn't notice anything strange about how it saved the "Change Resolution of Menu to 1920x1080 - Enabled" in the txt. I wish I knew more about de-compilng/programming etc to try to figure out the issue and be helpful. But, I really appreciate the effort guys/gals like you put in to keep giving life to old games like madden

fsh
All-Pro

Postby fsh » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:46 pm

I've found a minor error with the new rules. When encroachment happens during a PAT attempt, a 1 yard penalty is applied. That would be half the distance to the goal if the ball were on the 2 yard line, but with the new rules, the ball is on the 15 yard line and I think a 5 yard penalty should be applied instead.

Littleware
Banned

Postby Littleware » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:20 pm

The OT Rules are not working correct now. In an OT game, the first team who had the ball drove and kicked a field goal, the game ended with out giving the other team a chance!

Calhoupe, is there any way to have the analog stick or D-Pad function in the menu screens, emulating either the mouse or keyboard? I'm having the problem with my mouse disappearing again! So annoying!

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:38 pm

Littleware wrote:The OT Rules are not working correct now. In an OT game, the first team who had the ball drove and kicked a field goal, the game ended with out giving the other team

I witnessed this also

mike9472
MVP

Postby mike9472 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:24 pm

Littleware wrote:The OT Rules are not working correct now. In an OT game, the first team who had the ball drove and kicked a field goal, the game ended with out giving the other team a chance!

Did you notice if the other "new rules" were working properly? I just played an OT game and everything worked fine for me. I had first possession and kicked a field goal, the game continued until my defense picked off the ball and we won. My setup was...

Classic Mode
All Pro
Exhibition Mode
Windows XP

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:35 pm

mike9472 wrote:
Littleware wrote:The OT Rules are not working correct now. In an OT game, the first team who had the ball drove and kicked a field goal, the game ended with out giving the other team a chance!

Did you notice if the other "new rules" were working properly? I just played an OT game and everything worked fine for me. I had first possession and kicked a field goal, the game continued until my defense picked off the ball and we won. My setup was...

Classic Mode
All Pro
Exhibition Mode
Windows XP

I play in CPU v CPU in Franchise mode, the other rules were working

Return to “Utilities”