Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

mee
Hall of Fame

Re: Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Postby mee » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:27 pm

Calhoupe, can you look into the pursuit angles taken by defenders? They always take too sharp angles, and it turns into a long TD. Everytime.
So the Giants traded Beckham....

Sponsor

Sponsor

calhoupe
All-Pro

Postby calhoupe » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:47 pm

Pursuit angles are determined by which difficulty setting you have it on. On All-Madden the CPU doesn't mess up angles. Which difficulty are you on?

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:30 pm

calhoupe wrote:Pursuit angles are determined by which difficulty setting you have it on. On All-Madden the CPU doesn't mess up angles. Which difficulty are you on?
I've been thinking of making the switch to All-Madden. Are there some good sliders to build from or is it just trial and error time?
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

Spragoo
Rookie

Postby Spragoo » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:07 pm

EZMADDEN wrote:I’m having this exact same issue. Really want to know how to fix it! :cry:

I ended up messaging Calhoupe and he helped me with the fix. Essentially I installed the game to a different location than the regular one, and had then tried to mimic the actual install location by creating the relevant folders. Where I went wrong was not naming the folders exactly as they should be named (eg: had EA GAMES instead of EA SPORTS). Just make sure your install path is the exact same as the default (Program Files(x86)\EA SPORTS\Madden NFL 08) and that you only have one mainapp.exe (named exactly as such) at that location.
Hope this helps!

EZMADDEN
Rookie

Postby EZMADDEN » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:58 am

Spragoo wrote:
EZMADDEN wrote:I’m having this exact same issue. Really want to know how to fix it! :cry:

I ended up messaging Calhoupe and he helped me with the fix. Essentially I installed the game to a different location than the regular one, and had then tried to mimic the actual install location by creating the relevant folders. Where I went wrong was not naming the folders exactly as they should be named (eg: had EA GAMES instead of EA SPORTS). Just make sure your install path is the exact same as the default (Program Files(x86)\EA SPORTS\Madden NFL 08) and that you only have one mainapp.exe (named exactly as such) at that location.
Hope this helps!

Yup, that was my issue! Thank you!!!

mee
Hall of Fame

Postby mee » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:31 pm

calhoupe wrote:Pursuit angles are determined by which difficulty setting you have it on. On All-Madden the CPU doesn't mess up angles. Which difficulty are you on?

All-Madden or All-Pro. It's less the CPU blowing angles, more my non-user controlled playing blowing them.
So the Giants traded Beckham....

CodebreakerDX
Rookie

Postby CodebreakerDX » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:55 am

For some reason while using uMod with the scripts it makes it so the 1080p menus and Keyboard kicking meter are non-functional. which really sucks. is this supposed to happen?

devilace2016
Rookie

Postby devilace2016 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:58 pm

Every time I try some of the new scripts, for some reason, it crashes Madden 08 on my PC. I am running it with Windows 10, and running as administrator and all that. Am I doing something wrong?

Jay.paige
Pro Bowl

Postby Jay.paige » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:54 pm

False start vs. Offsides. False start has an adjustable range, but the defensive offside only has on/off switch. Calhoupe can you make an adjustable offsides in your script?

joonpark9
Rookie

Postby joonpark9 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:22 am

Hey is anyone else having a problem where the game crashes after a penalty? Love the scripts but I can't play because of this. Anyone help would be great thanks in advance.

Return to “Utilities”