Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Postby RevanFan » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:00 pm

pointblank9 wrote:Sorry if this was answered somewhere else in the thread already, but what do I need to do to replace the mainapp executable for the amazon version? (Replying here because I am unable to PM yet). My game keeps crashing whenever loading into franchise training camp or games and figured this was likely the issue.
Thanks!

I believe you do, but it is against forum rules to post links or discuss methods for doing that. You'd have to PM someone to help you.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Sponsor

Sponsor

MortalGarbage
Rookie

Postby MortalGarbage » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:24 pm

RevanFan wrote:
pointblank9 wrote:Sorry if this was answered somewhere else in the thread already, but what do I need to do to replace the mainapp executable for the amazon version? (Replying here because I am unable to PM yet). My game keeps crashing whenever loading into franchise training camp or games and figured this was likely the issue.
Thanks!

I believe you do, but it is against forum rules to post links or discuss methods for doing that. You'd have to PM someone to help you.

Another newbie here. I cannot PM yet. I am wondering if someone could send me a pm and tell me how to do this.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:46 pm

MortalGarbage wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
Thanks!

Another newbie here. I cannot PM yet. I am wondering if someone could send me a pm and tell me how to do this.

You have to make your first post before you can PM. To protect from spammers, we moderators have to approve every first post from a member. You should now be able to send PMs.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

MortalGarbage
Rookie

Postby MortalGarbage » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:49 pm

RevanFan wrote:
MortalGarbage wrote:
RevanFan wrote:I believe you do, but it is against forum rules to post links or discuss methods for doing that. You'd have to PM someone to help you.

You have to make your first post before you can PM. To protect from spammers, we moderators have to approve every first post from a member. You should now be able to send PMs.

Thank you!

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:33 am

I notice when I use the Scripts with FF/FI Mod, I lose the yard markers. The Chain gang is there but no yard markers?
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:24 am

Here is an image of the XVI mod with no scripts running. What is the difference that you are seeing, or not seeing? It is a shame that the chain is not there and the LOS marker on the paint. Is that what you are referring to? If it is, then it doesn't show up in XVI either.

Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:33 am

BUS36 wrote:I notice when I use the Scripts with FF/FI Mod, I lose the yard markers. The Chain gang is there but no yard markers?

Interesting! I just noticed the makers/sticks are gone, I'm using the long view.

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:37 am

BUS36 wrote:I notice when I use the Scripts with FF/FI Mod, I lose the yard markers. The Chain gang is there but no yard markers?

are you loading any other .tpf files in Texmod or using it?

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:52 am

I don't do Tex Mod...I am using FF/FI Mod ( newest one) not the XVI Mod..here is what I am seeing....

screen0006.bmp
screen0006.bmp (1.07 MiB) Viewed 1019 times
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:40 am

Does it look normal with just the mod and no scripts? Can't think what would have changed, hmmmm.....
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

Return to “Utilities”