Playbook Editor v2.5

bengalmike
All-Pro

Playbook Editor v2.5

Postby bengalmike » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:56 pm

I was trying to mess around with the offensive playbooks today, and couldn't do it using the offensive playbook editor that comes with madmod. I went to the wiki to see what was available there, and tried to download the offensive playbook editor v2.5. That wouldn't work, and my antivirus software was not happy with the sites that I got from the wiki.

After consulting Revanfan on the matter, he concluded that they were dead links. So I am asking if anyone here has a correct link to download the editor or if they can put the file directly in this thread.
Go Browns!

A New Era: My Browns Franchise http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16048

Playbook Editor v2.5

Sponsor

Sponsor

petroleum
All-Pro

Re: Playbook Editor v2.5

Postby petroleum » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:50 am

Sure. This is one I've been using, so it will have my RouteData you may want to delete

After posting that I realized that I've been using Madden Alpha Playbook Editor for several months, which seems to be notably newer (and does defense as well). Do you want a copy of that also?
Attachments
Off PB Editor 2.5.rar
(345.53 KiB) Downloaded 529 times

bengalmike
All-Pro

Postby bengalmike » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:00 am

I would love to have a copy of that also. :)
Go Browns!

A New Era: My Browns Franchise http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16048

petroleum
All-Pro

Postby petroleum » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:44 am

I think this was the newest of Packfan's editors, but I'm not certain of that. Again, it has my RouteData; you are certainly welcome to use whatever is in there, but you'll likely not want my routes cluttering the thing up. You can go into the Routes folder, then offense and defense and delete the ARTL and PSAL files, but leave the TAG ones--easiest way is to sort by file type, but I'm sure you already knew that. I suppose I could have deleted them myself in the file I uploaded, but it is too late at night (early in the morning, technically) for me to pretend not to be lazy.

I don't know why there is an extra application called TMPBE--if I had to guess I'd say that I must have made a backup copy for some daft reason and simply forgot all about it--but the non-acronym one is the one I actually use
Attachments
Madden Alpha Playbook Editor.rar
(306.83 KiB) Downloaded 517 times

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:34 am

I need to replace the links on the FF Wiki. If someone could post the Playbook Editor to sendspace or another site, I would appreciate it.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

lordenforcer
Veteran

Postby lordenforcer » Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:33 am

Both of these files are giving me errors when trying to extract them. does anyone have a working copy of Madden Alpha Playbook Editor or Off PB Editor 2.5.rar?

Thank you in advance

Return to “Utilities”