Multiple Mods W/O Having Multiple Madden 08 Folders

BigJax
Rookie

Re: Multiple Mods W/O Having Multiple Madden 08 Folders

Postby BigJax » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:36 pm

Still doesn't work, maybe someone could just email me the file?

Sponsor

Sponsor

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:08 pm

JSGME Forum
Click on the download link.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:34 pm

Littleware
Banned

Postby Littleware » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:51 pm

Yep, I did it! I reopened this because I have done something to have all mods installed and be able to swap/play between them "WITHOUT" JSGME!
Since all the files need to be on the PC, doesn't make since to have JSGME always moving/swaping files into the default game directory. (That made me nervous)!

So, Start with no mods installed. You only have 1 "Madden NFL 08" directory tree file folder in the "My Documents" folder.
1. Go to My Documents and create new folders for each mod you play, I named them FI-XV, Heisman 14, GHT, and Leatherheads! Go to the default "My Documents\Madden NFL 08" directory, copy the default contents into each of the 4 folders you've created. (Now you have 5 sets of default files).
2. Goto JSGME folder where the mod files are located. Move the FI-XV files into the MY Documents\FI-XV folder. (Allow the move to overwrite any existing duplicate files). Do the same for the other mods, just move the files into their respective MY Documents folder you created, no need to "copy" and overwrite if asked!

3. Now you should have 4 new folders (with all of their required files installed) along with the default "Madden NFL 08" in "My Documents"
Madden NFL 08
FI-XV
Heisman 14
GHT
Leatherheads

*The Simple Step from here on out, no more waiting for JSGME to move files*...

Go to MY docs folder, Rename the default "Madden NFL 08" to "Madden NFL". Then rename the mod folder you want active to "Madden NFL 08" start the game! When you want to play another mod, simply rename the current "Madden NFL 08" to it's mod name, then rename the mod you want to switch to, to "Madden NFL 08"!

So just using a couple "rename" commands will allow you to switch between mods in seconds.

xxLORDxxJONESxx
Rookie

Postby xxLORDxxJONESxx » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:43 pm

lionsfan wrote:Here is a very useful tool so you don't have to have multiple Madden 08 folders in your Documents folder.

All you have to do is place this in your C:\Users\(username)\Documents\Madden NFL 08 folder...

To add mods just create a folder inside the MODS folder and name it whatever you'd like, then place all the mods files in that folder. now if you open up JGSME.exe (I have a shortcut placed on my desktop) you can mix and match which mods are in use. So now you don't have to end up with 6 or 7 Madden 08 folders!

hey man, i think the driver for jsgme is no llonger working perhaps? was hoping to get the CFL teams! do you have a good link for jsgme

JeTPaCC
Rookie

Postby JeTPaCC » Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:25 pm

Could someone post a working link or share the file somewhere? I would love to get this working. Thanks!

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:59 pm

JeTPaCC wrote:Could someone post a working link or share the file somewhere? I would love to get this working. Thanks!

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=15881&p=74449#p74449

JeTPaCC
Rookie

Postby JeTPaCC » Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:07 pm

elguapo wrote:
JeTPaCC wrote:Could someone post a working link or share the file somewhere? I would love to get this working. Thanks!

https://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtop ... 449#p74449

Awesome thanks!

Return to “Utilities”