JDHalfrack's Fantasy Draft Utility

jokull
Rookie

Re: JDHalfrack's Fantasy Draft Utility

Postby jokull » Mon May 14, 2018 9:39 pm

I'm having this issue still, and it looks like it's due to the software looking for a fifth right guard for a team's top 5 picks list and finding nobody because there's only four remaining. It seems like this could be fixed fairly easily in the software itself - if there's no fifth player in the best position, look for the best in another position (or something). I don't really know how to do it, though, so it might not be that easy.

Sponsor

Sponsor

jokull
Rookie

Postby jokull » Fri May 18, 2018 2:41 pm

The issue has gone away after updating to RogerJinx's 2018 roster V0.2 - I assume there's more RGs now, solving the issue.

kkende112233
All-Pro

Postby kkende112233 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:15 pm

getting this error when trying this on my new PC, had no issues on the old one. I downloaded the required NET framework as noted in OP, as well as tried running in compatability mode and as administrator. no luck

EDIT: I downloaded it from one of the links in the thread a page or two back and it worked. the attachment in the OP does not work for me though.

kkende112233
All-Pro

Postby kkende112233 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:16 pm

I use this all the time, I've probably done a hundred of these drafts. thanks a lot. I tinker with the settings A LOT cause I want the draft to be fair and realistic and Im really happy with the results so I will share mine.

I use the default madden 08 roster and Im really happy with it so maybe it will be different if you use another roster just a heads up. my goals were, add variation (dont want the same draft everytime or same teams picking the same positions), make sure teams value the positions properly (HB and QB is most important in this game, CB more important then safety, DE more important then DT, LT more important then LG, etc), and also make the CPU sometimes choose that 22 year old 87 OVR guy instead of 30+ year old 95 OVR guy. you will see guys like reggie bush or vince young go in the 1st round now like they would if this was real life back in 2008. 1 year rentals like marvin harrison, favre, etc will drop FAR in the draft as they should (they retire very soon). also, when im drafting a team I only choose from the 5 guys on the recommended draft board. this keeps things more fair in my opinion.

Return to “Utilities”