JDHalfrack's Superstar Utility??

henshao
Pro Bowl

Re: JDHalfrack's Superstar Utility??

Postby henshao » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:38 am

Is there a version of the superstar utility that works for Madden 07? I felt like going back in time a little bit to to a time before QBs automatically fumbled upon crossing the line of scrimmage and a time when defensive backs would still attempt to bat down passes

Madden 06 did not have a superstar camera but also is basically just franchise mode (you control all players, select plays etc)

Sponsor

Sponsor

royacoster
Rookie

Postby royacoster » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:32 pm

JDHalfrack wrote:
tinker1017 wrote:Thank you so much, i am so truly greatful :D HAHA unlimited timeouts ftw!

You're welcome! Just be aware, the Timeouts thing only works about 2/3 of the time... The location of the timeouts changes all the time in memory (which is expected), but the way it changes is really awkward....

Either way, have fun with it! Hope you enjoy!

JD

Yes i installed the app but i have no clue on how to use it in madden superstar someone please help

tonito550
Rookie

Postby tonito550 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:37 pm

mee wrote:
RevanFan wrote:All the files on the site attached before a few month ago went down in an attack on the site. They no longer work, and it'll be up to either the file creator to upload it, or someone else with permission.

JDHalfrack wrote:If you're referring to files that are mine, go ahead and upload it. Any files of mine were always treated by me as files for the community.

So here...
https://mega.nz/#!2cYyRDQb!cdJBTFhBbO8d ... sFdnTZo6GA

how do I use it?

Return to “Utilities”