Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

szcsongor
Rookie

Re: Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Postby szcsongor » Thu May 18, 2017 8:01 am

I just tried this script with FF mod and it works great.
I'm having a problem though with Steam link. I want to play it on my TV through Steam link, but steam overlay has some problems with launchers, so as soon as I start this script, the window pops up but I can't click on anything and then the controller is gone so it becomes unplayable.
Did anyone try Madden 08 with this mod to play on Steam link? I could eventually play it without this script mod, but I would like to have it more realistic :)

Btw it also doesn't launch the game for me, when I click on the Launch Madden button nothing happens. Only the Launch TexMod button works!

Sponsor

Sponsor

cdcool
All-Pro

Postby cdcool » Thu May 18, 2017 11:40 pm

RevanFan wrote:
madden07eurocat wrote:
cdcool wrote:
How did you break it down by team? he only posted it by Division..no?

There is a neat little program and tutorial how to use it here Removed. The program will break down a tpf file and you will be able to make individual tpf's for each team.
As I am going in my franchise I am logging the addresses in texture depth 32 format and coping the crowds to that texture via Paint.net. You don't have to take it that far if all you wish to do is use the default textures that are available. You will just need to break the division tpf apart and build a new package in Texmod for each team.

Uh... what forum is that? I've never heard of that before.

LOL!

szcsongor
Rookie

Postby szcsongor » Sat May 20, 2017 12:19 pm

cdcool wrote:
DrCatherwood wrote:I'm still not sure if I'm doing something wrong. The 'Launch Madden' button doesn't do anything for me. I waited ten seconds like people said, but maybe I am missing something?

Try deleting any version you have, reboot the computer and re-download just the latest version again.

I'm having the same issue. I never used this mod, so there was no previous version installed. Even rebooted the computer, but the launch madden button does nothing :(

Panthersfanforlife
All-Pro

Postby Panthersfanforlife » Sat May 20, 2017 1:35 pm

The Launch Madden for me sometime it works and other time it doesn't work.
Sometime when it work I've notice if click on opening a save franchise for between 3-5 time the game will crash then after that the problem will go away.
sometime the game will crash when I open reading the newspaper before the start of the season for example then after it crash and I restart the game oddly enough the game won't crash. The game did crash yesterday and the end of the season when I reopened the game it stopped crashing.
I should mention this is only happening with scripts 1.57 and 1.58 scripts 1.3 is working great.

nccgreen10
Rookie

Postby nccgreen10 » Mon May 22, 2017 3:26 pm

calhoupe wrote:I've finally put in the time to create a GUI for my Cheat Engine Madden scripts. The trainer includes 14 scripts. A few of them I've posted elsewhere such as Laterals, and Kickoff at 35 etc.
If you have issues getting these scripts to work, then make sure you aren't using the mainapp.exe from the Amazon digital download version. Also please post any issues you may have with the scripts and the gui as I plan on updating as I put in/tweak more scripts.

Edit: If you have the Amazon digital download version of Madden, then you will need to replace the mainapp executable with the Removed.

Edit: This file will sometimes trigger a virus detection. You may need to disable your virus protection to download the file and/or add an exception to your antivirus program. Cheat Engine trainers hook into memory similar to some malware so if your antivirus gets excited consider it a false positive and move on.

Enjoy!

Can I get some help I have the Amazon version of the game. Would really love to run Calhoupe's scripts. I cannot send you a private message, it tells me I am "too new of a user" or something like that.

madden07eurocat
MVP

Postby madden07eurocat » Mon May 22, 2017 7:11 pm

nccgreen10 wrote:
calhoupe wrote:I've finally put in the time to create a GUI for my Cheat Engine Madden scripts. The trainer includes 14 scripts. A few of them I've posted elsewhere such as Laterals, and Kickoff at 35 etc.
If you have issues getting these scripts to work, then make sure you aren't using the mainapp.exe from the Amazon digital download version. Also please post any issues you may have with the scripts and the gui as I plan on updating as I put in/tweak more scripts.

Edit: If you have the Amazon digital download version of Madden, then you will need to replace the mainapp executable with the Removed.

Edit: This file will sometimes trigger a virus detection. You may need to disable your virus protection to download the file and/or add an exception to your antivirus program. Cheat Engine trainers hook into memory similar to some malware so if your antivirus gets excited consider it a false positive and move on.

Enjoy!

Can I get some help I have the Amazon version of the game. Would really love to run Calhoupe's scripts. I cannot send you a private message, it tells me I am "too new of a user" or something like that.

My suggestion is spend a few bucks on ebay and get the DVD version of the game. There is a whole lot more you can do, IMHO, if you have the original DVD copy.
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Mon May 22, 2017 11:25 pm

madden07eurocat wrote:
nccgreen10 wrote:

Enjoy!

My suggestion is spend a few bucks on ebay and get the DVD version of the game. There is a whole lot more you can do, IMHO, if you have the original DVD copy.

Hey, this one is even cheaper than the Amazon version:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EA-Sports-Madde ... SwZ4dZIHxD
Play live online: Guide to Madden Online Play
In development: 5th and 6th Grade Football Mod

"Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday."
-Dale Carnegie

Return to “Utilities”