Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

ycleped
MVP

Re: Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Postby ycleped » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:18 pm

JSamuel wrote:
calhoupe wrote:
JSamuel wrote:There have literally been three pages of requests here, and calhoupe hasn't responded at all. I'm starting to wonder if you guys scared him off.

Ha, not at all. I've just been working on other things. This type of Madden hacking is very time consuming and frankly kind of insane, but I do enjoy it. Actually, I've gotten a few of the requests done including Super Bowl intros for every game, changing the down line to red for 4th down, and changing the player name from white to black as if it were a snow game.

Have you fixed the issue where the scripts start minimized? It's not a problem for me, but I... I have OCD. That's why I'm asking. :lol:

From October 15th when you posted a list of 10+ things that he responded to:

calhoupe wrote:
JSamuel wrote:Whenever I start up the scripts now, they start minimized. Obviously this isn't anything big, but if it's easy to change...

I have no idea how this happened but it's fixed for the next update.

So he has it fixed but he hasn't yet released another update. ;)
// Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me //

ImageImage
ImageImage

Sponsor

Sponsor

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:32 am

ycleped wrote:
JSamuel wrote:
calhoupe wrote:Ha, not at all. I've just been working on other things. This type of Madden hacking is very time consuming and frankly kind of insane, but I do enjoy it. Actually, I've gotten a few of the requests done including Super Bowl intros for every game, changing the down line to red for 4th down, and changing the player name from white to black as if it were a snow game.

Have you fixed the issue where the scripts start minimized? It's not a problem for me, but I... I have OCD. That's why I'm asking. :lol:

From October 15th when you posted a list of 10+ things that he responded to:

calhoupe wrote:
JSamuel wrote:Whenever I start up the scripts now, they start minimized. Obviously this isn't anything big, but if it's easy to change...

I have no idea how this happened but it's fixed for the next update.

So he has it fixed but he hasn't yet released another update. ;)

Apologies, I should have remembered that.
Play live online: Guide to Madden Online Play
In development: 5th and 6th Grade Football Mod

"When shooting a mime, don't use a silencer or his friends will hear you."

fsh
Pro Bowl

Postby fsh » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:37 am

Sounds great, calhoupe. Could you give us any indication when you're going to release the next version? Just a new release with everything you got so far would be awesome.

cdcool
All-Pro

Postby cdcool » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:39 pm

Hi just a quick question, I just started using your script. it's outstanding!
Are the new OT rules working? I have just never seen an OT game go into the second round with both teams scoring a field goal.
Thanks

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:36 pm

cdcool wrote:Hi just a quick question, I just started using your script. it's outstanding!
Are the new OT rules working? I have just never seen an OT game go into the second round with both teams scoring a field goal.
Thanks

They work for me.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

cdcool
All-Pro

Postby cdcool » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:11 pm

RevanFan wrote:
cdcool wrote:Hi just a quick question, I just started using your script. it's outstanding!
Thanks

They work for me.

Okay cool!

fsh
Pro Bowl

Postby fsh » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:17 am

If you wanna test it, just play a game against yourself and put the AI on the lowest difficulty :P

cdcool
All-Pro

Postby cdcool » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:32 pm

fsh wrote:If you wanna test it, just play a game against yourself and put the AI on the lowest difficulty :P

I'm talking about it working for CPU vs CPU games

fsh
Pro Bowl

Postby fsh » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:12 am

cdcool wrote:
fsh wrote:If you wanna test it, just play a game against yourself and put the AI on the lowest difficulty :P

Are you talking about simulated games in franchise mode, or a game that you are actually watching? If it's the former, I'm pretty sure it won't work. For the latter, it won't be any different to user vs CPU or user vs user.

cdcool
All-Pro

Postby cdcool » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:33 am

fsh wrote:
cdcool wrote:

Are you talking about simulated games in franchise mode, or a game that you are actually watching? If it's the former, I'm pretty sure it won't work. For the latter, it won't be any different to user vs CPU or user vs user.

I'm talking about games that I actually watch in Franchise mode (CPU vs CPU) The new kickoff rule seems to be working where the ball is placed on the 25 yard line if downed in the end zone, but I'm wasn't sure about the new OT rules.

Return to “Utilities”