Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

User avatar
RevanFan
Legend
Posts: 11989
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: New York

Re: Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Postby RevanFan » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:05 pm

Curse1982 wrote:Hello,

the Download for 1.70 seems to be down, could somebody perhaps please reupload?

Best regards,

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qb1b6vxq ... ts.7z/file

Should have both 1.70 and 1.69.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

Re: Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

User avatar
Gronky
All-Pro
Posts: 297
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Postby Gronky » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:24 pm

Both links work here

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Image

mattmartin27
Rookie
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:47 pm

Re: Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Postby mattmartin27 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:19 pm

Is there any update or solution to the superstar mode crash? I downloaded the game mostly to re-live my favorite mode from the game when I had it on the PS2. For me, it crashes as I try to move past the last day of the preseason.

User avatar
RevanFan
Legend
Posts: 11989
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: New York

Re: Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Postby RevanFan » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:33 pm

mattmartin27 wrote:Is there any update or solution to the superstar mode crash? I downloaded the game mostly to re-live my favorite mode from the game when I had it on the PS2. For me, it crashes as I try to move past the last day of the preseason.

Calhoupe's scripts don't affect that in any way. That crash is an issue, I believe, with the FF/FI mod. I've not yet been able to troubleshoot it.

What position did you play? In my experience, quarterback works fine. Not sure about any other positions though.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

mattmartin27
Rookie
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:47 pm

Re: Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Postby mattmartin27 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:51 am

RevanFan wrote:
mattmartin27 wrote:Is there any update or solution to the superstar mode crash? I downloaded the game mostly to re-live my favorite mode from the game when I had it on the PS2. For me, it crashes as I try to move past the last day of the preseason.

Calhoupe's scripts don't affect that in any way. That crash is an issue, I believe, with the FF/FI mod. I've not yet been able to troubleshoot it.

What position did you play? In my experience, quarterback works fine. Not sure about any other positions though.


I played as a runningback- interestingly enough, I tried deleting the documents folder and starting over, and then trying the "reorder the roster before your first preseason game which I had previously tried and it didn't work, but after starting over (deleting the docs folder and allowing the game to create it again) Superstar now works and I can get through the preseason.

User avatar
RevanFan
Legend
Posts: 11989
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: New York

Re: Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Postby RevanFan » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:19 pm

mattmartin27 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
mattmartin27 wrote:Is there any update or solution to the superstar mode crash? I downloaded the game mostly to re-live my favorite mode from the game when I had it on the PS2. For me, it crashes as I try to move past the last day of the preseason.

Calhoupe's scripts don't affect that in any way. That crash is an issue, I believe, with the FF/FI mod. I've not yet been able to troubleshoot it.

What position did you play? In my experience, quarterback works fine. Not sure about any other positions though.


I played as a runningback- interestingly enough, I tried deleting the documents folder and starting over, and then trying the "reorder the roster before your first preseason game which I had previously tried and it didn't work, but after starting over (deleting the docs folder and allowing the game to create it again) Superstar now works and I can get through the preseason.

Deleting the folder, I think, wasn't what fixed it. Uninstalling any mods you had did, which is one thing that happened when you deleted the folder. Like I said, it's an issue with the FF/FI Mod, but I haven't yet been able to figure out what causes it. I have a few ideas but I need to do extensive testing, and right now I'm not able to use my desktop all that often, and that's the computer I use for all of my Madden modding.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.


Return to “Utilities”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests