Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Gronky
All-Pro

Re: Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Postby Gronky » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:13 am

Rixster67r wrote:
Gronky wrote:RIP Calhoupe
Thanks for your time and help you're a legend :mrgreen:

Did I miss something here.... Did he die?

by calhoupe
Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:33 pm
last post was 2018 so maybe ? hopefully not

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:17 pm

Gronky wrote:
Rixster67r wrote:
Gronky wrote:RIP Calhoupe
Thanks for your time and help you're a legend :mrgreen:

Did I miss something here.... Did he die?

by calhoupe
Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:33 pm
last post was 2018 so maybe ? hopefully not

GUYS... STOP. Please, if you look at his profile you'll see that he last signed on back in May. Please don't ever make posts implying a user may have DIED without probable cause.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:09 am

The only solution to get rid of the shank punts and kickoffs is changing the the OC, DC and HC ratings on Kicker and Punters in their tables in NZA or Amp. If those numbers are low Madden reads them as patties. All four coaches make up the Special teams, plus you can effect kicks by moving the pressure on the line of scrimmage.

On FGs and XPs .... I take the DT in the a gap to the right of the center and stand him up between the MLB and the next DT. As the snap go back I angle toward the center and jump up. I force the kicker to rush his kick. Remember the AI will start adjusting for that, just like any other play.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

MikeWest502
MVP

Postby MikeWest502 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:30 pm

BUS36 wrote:The only solution to get rid of the shank punts and kickoffs is changing the the OC, DC and HC ratings on Kicker and Punters in their tables in NZA or Amp. If those numbers are low Madden reads them as patties. All four coaches make up the Special teams, plus you can effect kicks by moving the pressure on the line of scrimmage.

On FGs and XPs .... I take the DT in the a gap to the right of the center and stand him up between the MLB and the next DT. As the snap go back I angle toward the center and jump up. I force the kicker to rush his kick. Remember the AI will start adjusting for that, just like any other play.

Works 100%, I've been making adjustments to the Coach Tab Knowledge Rating (Kicker/Punter) for all 4 coaches on each team for 2 seasons now. I don't have punters averaging 30 yards per game or kickers continually doing kickoffs out of bounds! And I've already posted screen shots of proof showing game stats!

Another proof is if you've ever gotten a penalty after a punt, the ref will call the QB as the offender. And if its a punt return, the defense's captain will be call out! FG's and Punt plays are in the offensive playbook. Punt return plays are the defensive playbook. And as I mentioned before, in a Madden franchise, the playbooks assigned to the OC & DC are what the teams use, not the HC!

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:16 pm

I did it to all the coaches in the roster. Now I have to double check it again.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Return to “Utilities”