Sliders and raise his awareness

Re: Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceyJFish
All-Pro

Postby IceyJFish » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:01 pm

mxc wrote:I'm unable to download the 1.70 scripts due to an error on sendspace. Any alternative links?

I don't have a error :?:
https://fs03n4.sendspace.com/dl/6d8e4bb ... ts1.70.zip

mike9472
MVP

Postby mike9472 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:47 pm

Just tried the link in the first post, working fine for me.

IceyJFish
All-Pro

Postby IceyJFish » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:50 pm

There's a error with the link now. :?

Lemon4325
Rookie

Postby Lemon4325 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:35 am

Stupid question:The actual program's screen is too long for my screen so i can't see the "launch madden" option. The only way i work around this is by toying with my resolution a bit but do u guys have any suggestions?

rambolz
All-Pro

Postby rambolz » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:55 am

Lemon4325 wrote:Stupid question:The actual program's screen is too long for my screen so i can't see the "launch madden" option. The only way i work around this is by toying with my resolution a bit but do u guys have any suggestions?

Try resizing the scripts program and see if a scroll bar appears on the right side?

Lemon4325
Rookie

Postby Lemon4325 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:17 pm

rambolz wrote:
Lemon4325 wrote:Stupid question:The actual program's screen is too long for my screen so i can't see the "launch madden" option. The only way i work around this is by toying with my resolution a bit but do u guys have any suggestions?

Try resizing the scripts program and see if a scroll bar appears on the right side?

Yea i had to play around with it for a bit....

Quick question: Im a superstar kinda guy and did any of u guys get an issue with running it after using Calhoupe's scripts or the mods in general?

rambolz
All-Pro

Postby rambolz » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:38 am

Lemon4325 wrote:
rambolz wrote:

Quick question: Im a superstar kinda guy and did any of u guys get an issue with running it after using Calhoupe's scripts or the mods in general?

I have tried superstar mode a few times, it tends to crash during pre draft workouts / preseason for some reason. I haven't tried it in a while so not sure if anything has changed, and I'm not the most experienced superstar player here. Any particular problem you're having?

camon7789
Pro Bowl

Postby camon7789 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:06 pm

Lemon4325 wrote:
rambolz wrote:

For Superstar the longest I've got it to work with mods and Calhoupe's scripts is 3-4 seasons. After you get drafted make sure you go to the computer in your lot, go to depth charts, and auto reorder them. I've found that fixed an Initial crashing bug I used to get where I couldn't get past pre-season. I use speed up Superstar Games in the scripts, because it's very annoying to either have to play, or wait for the CPU to play defense/offense depending on which you use. Beware if you use that though I've had many crashed with that. I just make sure i save the game like twice a quarter.
I just want to conquer people and their souls. - Mike Tyson

Lemon4325
Rookie

Postby Lemon4325 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:10 pm

rambolz wrote:
Lemon4325 wrote:
rambolz wrote:Try resizing the scripts program and see if a scroll bar appears on the right side?

I have tried superstar mode a few times, it tends to crash during pre draft workouts / preseason for some reason. I haven't tried it in a while so not sure if anything has changed, and I'm not the most experienced superstar player here. Any particular problem you're having?

Sorry for the late reply, but apparently the crashes might have to do with the roster as well somehow. I cant seem to progress past preseason and just get a "Failed:Error" message when i sim past the last day before the regular season

Return to “Utilities”