A little program that strips the TMdl data from the MMAP graphic file and rebuild the TMdl file.
1. You will need to extract known TMdl files using a DAT File Replacer like Stingray68's Resource Editor or JD's Dat File Replacer.
2. Run TMdl Stripper/Builder. Click on the Strip TMdl button. Select TMdl file(s) to strip. (extension is not important). The stripper/builder will create a TMdl data file (bin) and the MMAP file.
3. Use DEX or MUER to edit the MMAP file.
4. Go back to the Stripper/builder and click on the Build TMdl button. Select the TMdl (bin) file(s) you want to rebuild. The stripper/builder will create a new TMdl file.
5. To quickly add the TMdl file(s) back into the DAT file use DBR4 and create an IMPORT file.
Q & A
Can I edit stadium files?
Stadium files require the extra data at the end MMAP after you edit them and the stripper/builder currently does not support that function. However you can still strip the TMdl from the MMAP.
Do I need to extract the TMdl files from the DAT file every time I want to edited them?
No. Once you complete the steps you can start at step 3 whenever you want to edit the MMAP file.