Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Kriegsmarine
All-Pro

Re: Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Postby Kriegsmarine » Mon May 21, 2018 4:45 pm

Are you supposed to have to toggle Speed Up Superstar Games on and off manually?

Sponsor

Sponsor

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Tue May 22, 2018 10:58 pm

Will there be a NEW script for the New KICKOFF Rule?
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed May 23, 2018 12:49 am

BUS36 wrote:Will there be a NEW script for the New KICKOFF Rule?

I hope so, but calhoupe hasn't responded to any of my PMs about the scripts in months. I helped him diagnose a bug in the scripts. He told me it would be an easy fix... and that was the last I heard from him. I know he still comes around here though, so there's hope. He's probably just really busy.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

houtex333
Pro Bowl

Postby houtex333 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:54 am

Hey does anyone know how to switch which side the benches are located on the sidelines? I’m asking because when you use Calhoupe’s cinematic camera view the logo on the midfield would be upside down, and I think the midfield logo always faces the home team’s sideline. Idk if it’s something you can change on dB editor or what?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:05 pm

houtex333 wrote:Hey does anyone know how to switch which side the benches are located on the sidelines? I’m asking because when you use Calhoupe’s cinematic camera view the logo on the midfield would be upside down, and I think the midfield logo always faces the home team’s sideline. Idk if it’s something you can change on dB editor or what?

I don't think you can. It was just an overlooked thing by the game developers.
My Cowboys Journal

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:27 pm

houtex333 wrote:Hey does anyone know how to switch which side the benches are located on the sidelines? I’m asking because when you use Calhoupe’s cinematic camera view the logo on the midfield would be upside down, and I think the midfield logo always faces the home team’s sideline. Idk if it’s something you can change on dB editor or what?

Texmod is your friend.......

calhoupe
All-Pro

Postby calhoupe » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:35 am

Well, now that the real sports have ended for the season I'm going to turn my attention back to football. I plan on putting in the new kickoff rules, but this will take some time. Some of those rules changes will be a little tricky to implement. I don't think I'll be able to implement the new onside kick rules whereby the receiving team can't cross the restraining line until the ball hits the ground or is touched. Changing it so the kickoff team can't have a running start will be interesting to implement, but I think is possible. Touchbacks occurring when the ball goes into the endzone without first being touched will be the easiest to implement as I already know where a lot of that code is. Forcing the kicking team to have 5 players on each side should be possible as well.

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:40 am

Hey calhoupe, sorry if this has already been asked & answered... is there anyway you can incorporate a feature that would allow turning on/off the dirty uniform code? It just seems silly to me to see teams play on a grass field on a sunny day and at the end they look like they played in the mud bowl. :lol: Thanks, and again sorry if this has been asked & answered.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:41 am

calhoupe wrote:

Well, now that the real sports have ended for the season I'm going to turn my attention back to football. I plan on putting in the new kickoff rules, but this will take some time. Some of those rules changes will be a little tricky to implement. I don't think I'll be able to implement the new onside kick rules whereby the receiving team can't cross the restraining line until the ball hits the ground or is touched. Changing it so the kickoff team can't have a running start will be interesting to implement, but I think is possible. Touchbacks occurring when the ball goes into the endzone without first being touched will be the easiest to implement as I already know where a lot of that code is. Forcing the kicking team to have 5 players on each side should be possible as well.

What about that bug fix that I nagged you about 5 times? Haha. I still can't block extra points. My special teams guys are getting hungry.

And just so you know... Football --> Baseball -----------------> Basketball / Hockey ---------------------> Everything else (unless the US Women's National Soccer Team is playing. Put them up just after baseball.)
My Cowboys Journal

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:04 am

Cal,
Another request
TV view zoomed out much more for CPU vs CPU games

Return to “Utilities”