Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

EARTHMAN38
Rookie

Re: Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Postby EARTHMAN38 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:36 am

Hi, I posted a comment before but never got a response.My question is the same as before is that i used your scripts, but for some reason it keeps crashing with a error that says invalid integer, whatever that means.Can you please help me fix this problem?

Sponsor

Sponsor

phalanx93
All-Pro

Postby phalanx93 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:55 am

We need more information to help.
1st: Which version of Windows are you running? (if Windows 10, which update version, for example 1709)
2nd: Are you using any other mods for the game?
3rd: Which version of the game are you running, CD or Amazon digital download?

Brock
All-Pro

Postby Brock » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:08 pm

EARTHMAN38 wrote:Hi, I posted a comment before but never got a response.My question is the same as before is that i used your scripts, but for some reason it keeps crashing with a error that says invalid integer, whatever that means.Can you please help me fix this problem?

Have you tried running as administrator and/or going to the compatibility settings and selecting windows xp?

Also have you used the no-cd exe that calhoupe provided?

KEN
Rookie

Postby KEN » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:10 am

I just updated my Windows 10 https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hel ... -kb4088776
and after that my madden keeps crashing between the coin toss
I think the update has somthing to do with this?

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:00 am

KEN wrote:I just updated my Windows 10 https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hel ... -kb4088776
and after that my madden keeps crashing between the coin toss
I think the update has somthing to do with this?

Sounds like the W10 1709 build issue, which has been very well documented on this website. You need to run M08 through Calhoupe's scripts v1.69 to fix this. It's a memory address issue that MS saw fit to mess with in the 1709 update that affects a lot of older games. M08 just happens to be one of those.
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

Treyyoung545
Rookie

Postby Treyyoung545 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:04 pm

Just started using Calhoupe's Scripts, and seem to be running into an issue. When I play a franchise game, it flies through the game. The game clock doesn't change, but the play clock is like on continuous acceleration and the game goes with it. If anyone has any insight, it would be greatly appreciated.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:05 am

Treyyoung545 wrote:Just started using Calhoupe's Scripts, and seem to be running into an issue. When I play a franchise game, it flies through the game. The game clock doesn't change, but the play clock is like on continuous acceleration and the game goes with it. If anyone has any insight, it would be greatly appreciated.

Make sure you don't have any of the game speed up options enabled.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:51 am

sapp2013 wrote:Hey I am part of a sim league where we like to stream the games as a sim (http://nsfl.jcink.net/index.php - sorry for the plug). We are looking for a new game to use, and I stumbled across this, and it works amazing. I was wondering if it was possible to slow down the Speed up CPU vs CPU games #2? i timed a game at 8 1/2 minutes, but it was too fast to see what was going on (using cdcools 15 minute sliders). outside of recording and putting a X0.5 on it, is there a way to make the games 15-20 minutes and easier to watch each play? Thanks in advance!

The purpose is to speed up the games to get the same stats as you would if you let the game play out at normal speed..not necessarily watch the game. You watch at the normal speed of Madden at 15 minutes like a normal football game. Before the speed up option in the script, you were forced to watch every game which takes about an hour or so and not 8 1/2 minutes to get consistent stats for every CPU vs CPU game without having to mess around with an editor and simulating games and trying to get the stats to match up with a played game. If you wanna watch a game, you watch it at normal madden speed.

chasiv
Rookie

Postby chasiv » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:46 pm

I still cannot get Calhoupe's Madden Scripts to work. My computer updating to 1709 (despite telling it not to through msshowhide). I'm tired of fighting this update so I'm trying to get the Calhoupe's Madden Scripts to work. I get an error "This app can't run on your PC".

I'm attempting to run it as administrator.
I have it in Windows XP (service Pack 3) compatibility
Override high DPI scaling Behavior (Application)
Disable fullscreen optimizations
Run this program as an administrator.

I have my Norton set with exceptions to
Downloads/Madden08/Calhoupe's Madden Scripts1.69 folder
C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Sports folder (so everything in there should be exempt from virus stuff)

And I have copied the mainapp.exe file over

Any ideas on how to get this to run properly?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:57 pm

chasiv wrote:I still cannot get Calhoupe's Madden Scripts to work. My computer updating to 1709 (despite telling it not to through msshowhide). I'm tired of fighting this update so I'm trying to get the Calhoupe's Madden Scripts to work. I get an error "This app can't run on your PC".

I'm attempting to run it as administrator.
I have it in Windows XP (service Pack 3) compatibility
Override high DPI scaling Behavior (Application)
Disable fullscreen optimizations
Run this program as an administrator.

I have my Norton set with exceptions to
Downloads/Madden08/Calhoupe's Madden Scripts1.69 folder
C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Sports folder (so everything in there should be exempt from virus stuff)

And I have copied the mainapp.exe file over

Any ideas on how to get this to run properly?

You shouldn't need to do any of that other than run as administrator and make it exempt from virus scanning. What is causing that is likely the Windows Defender Smart Screen filter. Windows Defender is still turned on on your computer, and it thinks the scripts are a virus. What you need to do is either disable Windows Defender's Smart Screen, or create an exception in that program.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Return to “Utilities”