Exporting draft picks?

rahien.din
Pro Bowl

Exporting draft picks?

Postby rahien.din » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:49 am

I play the NCAA-modded version of Madden exclusively on Dynasty mode. The draft works totally different from recruiting, so I made an Excel spreadsheet that will reorder draft picks so that it more accurately simulates recruiting. It works pretty well - I have gone through at least one postseason with a recruiting-like draft.

But in order to do that, I had exported draft picks, I think with MaddenAmp. It's been a while since I completed a season, and now I have forgotten how I did that and can't find that function again. Would someone tell me how I can export a list of draft picks?

Exporting draft picks?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rixster67r
MVP

Re: Exporting draft picks?

Postby Rixster67r » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:05 pm

Load your franchise in NZA editor 1.3 and then select the draft class tab........you will see the option to export the draft class.......

the exported draft class will be in your my documents /madden 08/ saved folder

rahien.din
Pro Bowl

Postby rahien.din » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:55 pm

What I actually need is the draft order, as in, pick #1 assigned to team X, pick #2 assigned to team Y, etc.

I know this is possible because I made an excel sheet that would reorder draft picks so that the better teams would get better picks, to more accurately simulate recruiting. I based it off of some draft order file that had two columns, one for team number and the other for pick number. I just don't remember how to regenerate that draft order file.

rahien.din
Pro Bowl

Postby rahien.din » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:00 pm

Bump : you can do it with Xanathol's Madden Roster Editor.

Return to “Utilities”