[NFL HEAD COACH 2006] 22 MOD

TheRareButter
MVP

Re: [NFL HEAD COACH 2006] 22 MOD

Postby TheRareButter » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:50 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
TheRareButter wrote:Does the game allow for play modding? Specifically saving instructions given on particular plays permanently (or until told otherwise) instead of weekly? Fine tuning the same plays in practice 17 weeks in a row has been tedious.

If you're referring to using the strategy feature. When you are in practice you can have a player perform a specific strategy for a play or the entire game during the next scheduled game. I think you can do this during the game also. But the assigned strategy is not permanent past a single game.

Yep thats what I meant, so there's no way to change it with some aftermarket tweeks?

Sponsor

Sponsor

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:23 pm

TheRareButter wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:
TheRareButter wrote:Does the game allow for play modding? Specifically saving instructions given on particular plays permanently (or until told otherwise) instead of weekly? Fine tuning the same plays in practice 17 weeks in a row has been tedious.

If you're referring to using the strategy feature. When you are in practice you can have a player perform a specific strategy for a play or the entire game during the next scheduled game. I think you can do this during the game also. But the assigned strategy is not permanent past a single game.

Yep thats what I meant, so there's no way to change it with some aftermarket tweeks?

Not sure, but they are not meant to be purmanently turned on. The strategy feature is used per play or entire game. For example, you wouldn't want your QB using the "Take a deep drop" strategy for all pass plays. Or have the HB "Bounce runs outside" strategy enabled when you need to convert the 3rd & 1 or goal line dive.

Maybe the cheat engine could be used to turn on a group of strategies by default. You'd probably have to set them up during practice to enable them to be used for the entire game.

TheRareButter
MVP

Postby TheRareButter » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:52 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
TheRareButter wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:

Not sure, but they are not meant to be purmanently turned on. The strategy feature is used per play or entire game. For example, you wouldn't want your QB using the "Take a deep drop" strategy for all pass plays. Or have the HB "Bounce runs outside" strategy enabled when you need to convert the 3rd & 1 or goal line dive.

Maybe the cheat engine could be used to turn on a group of strategies by default. You'd probably have to set them up during practice to enable them to be used for the entire game.

I usually give instructions on specific plays during practice instead of on gameday so the players run the play just how I want it ran. Like if I want a deep pass to the TE, I tell the QB to throw the ball high, put some touch on it, etc. If I need 3-5 yards a quick hitch I tell him use your arm strength and force it if you need too. I just think it'd be less of a hassle to have the players remember the instructions of the playbook and use the gameday adjustments as needed.

How can I hook the cheat engine to HC?

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:48 pm

TheRareButter wrote:How can I hook the cheat engine to HC?

Use the CoachFinal.exe. Cheat Engine does have a website with tutorials for anyone to follow to learn how to create game scripts.

acaruso91
Rookie

Postby acaruso91 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:28 pm

Hey fellas. This look so awesome I just ordered my copy of 06 for P.C. waiting for it to come in the mail. Def one of my favorite video games of all time. I’m new to modding and a little slow technology wise lol was wondering if there was a step by step process on how to do this once I get my copy in the mail. If it was posted already a screenshot sent to me would be awesome and much appreciated (acaruso91@gmail.com) also if there’s a fee for this I’d be more than happy to contribute to the cause. Thanks for anyone willing to help me out

TheRareButter
MVP

Postby TheRareButter » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:20 pm

Can HC use the television view camera from calhoupe's scripts? (The broadcast camera option sucks lol)
Attachments
EA SPORTS(tm) Madden NFL 08 9_10_2021 4_13_55 PM.png
EA SPORTS(tm) Madden NFL 08 9_10_2021 4_13_55 PM.png (982.52 KiB) Viewed 673 times

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:23 pm

TheRareButter wrote:Can HC use the television view camera from calhoupe's scripts? (The broadcast camera option sucks lol)

If HC has that specific camera angle buried inside the code of the game, a cheat table can enable it. Search the site for the Calhoupe Script actual cheat table. You can start HC, start cheat engine, then load the Calhoupe Script table manually. Test the camera angle.

TheRareButter
MVP

Postby TheRareButter » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:59 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
TheRareButter wrote:Can HC use the television view camera from calhoupe's scripts? (The broadcast camera option sucks lol)

If HC has that specific camera angle buried inside the code of the game, a cheat table can enable it. Search the site for the Calhoupe Script actual cheat table. You can start HC, start cheat engine, then load the Calhoupe Script table manually. Test the camera angle.

Thanks, I've got everything but the actual cheat tables. I couldn't find them anywhere on the site or elsewhere.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:29 pm

TheRareButter wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:

Thanks, I've got everything but the actual cheat tables. I couldn't find them anywhere on the site or elsewhere.

??? They are located at the bottom of his OP.

TheRareButter
MVP

Postby TheRareButter » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:12 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
TheRareButter wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:

??? They are located at the bottom of his OP.

Lol they magically appeared! I swear even double-checked

Return to “NFL Head Coach”