New XFL Uniforms Are Out!

albedarnit
All-Pro

Re: New XFL Uniforms Are Out!

Postby albedarnit » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:12 am

elguapo wrote:Yes, I'll add these uniforms to the Xmod. I was working on the AAF uniforms but things just got busy.

When things settle down I will start working on them. I'll make sure I work on the xfl uniforms first.

Thanks elguapo. I know what you mean. I am so busy myself right now. I love it!
"Every coach has his own style of play, but when you spend your whole life as a Cowboy, you have to be influenced by what we did." - Tom Landry

Sponsor

Sponsor

syboost
All-Pro

Postby syboost » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:41 am

Whoa – AAF uniforms too…I guess Christmas is not over! Seriously, thank you for posting these XFL uniforms (especially in dat/uni format) – they are great!!!

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:37 am

XFL2020 uniforms are now available on the Xmod. These uniforms are brought to you by albedarnit (the next uni wizard!).

I updated the first post with the order of the downloads if you are new to the Xmod. Current Xmod users download the Xmod_2.0 patch to use the new roster format. Then install the XFL2020 League Pack.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:20 am

well here is a XFL2020 default roster....no real players at this time ..thanks to elguapo and albedarnit for their work.....to used in the XMod

XFL2020.ros
(2.04 MiB) Downloaded 166 times
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Thouy21
Rookie

Postby Thouy21 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:17 am

Hey! I am new to modding but what if we have the 2020 NFL uniforms for the normal 32 teams, and then have the 8 XFL team uniforms on the 8 NFL Europe teams, I also have unique fonts for each XFL team, that aren't exactly like the real ones but look good and would stand out! if anyone wants to work with me let me know!

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:36 pm

Thouy21 wrote:Hey! I am new to modding but what if we have the 2020 NFL uniforms for the normal 32 teams, and then have the 8 XFL team uniforms on the 8 NFL Europe teams, I also have unique fonts for each XFL team, that aren't exactly like the real ones but look good and would stand out! if anyone wants to work with me let me know!

There is an XFL 2020 mod out there already, but it requires an entirely different mod than the current 2020 NFL package. Combining the two would take a bit of work.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:18 pm

ThePurplePeopleEater wrote:
Thouy21 wrote:Hey! I am new to modding but what if we have the 2020 NFL uniforms for the normal 32 teams, and then have the 8 XFL team uniforms on the 8 NFL Europe teams, I also have unique fonts for each XFL team, that aren't exactly like the real ones but look good and would stand out! if anyone wants to work with me let me know!

There is an XFL 2020 mod out there already, but it requires an entirely different mod than the current 2020 NFL package. Combining the two would take a bit of work.

The XFL 2.0 can replace the europe teams or they can be added to any mod. The dat uniforms are available for download from the "XFL 2020 league pack" from above.

The number fonts would be a nice addition to the uniforms.

I don't think the FF mod has europe teams so I'm assuming you want to replace/add the XFL to the default Madden?

Thouy21
Rookie

Postby Thouy21 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:59 pm

elguapo wrote:
ThePurplePeopleEater wrote:

The XFL 2.0 can replace the europe teams or they can be added to any mod. The dat uniforms are available for download from the "XFL 2020 league pack" from above.

The number fonts would be a nice addition to the uniforms.

I don't think the FF mod has europe teams so I'm assuming you want to replace/add the XFL to the default Madden?

I actually am using Madden 07, manly because It was way cheaper and easier to find. The only mods I have done where replacing jerseys, so I was just going to take the 8 XFL teams uniforms and exchange them with the NFL Europe uniforms and logos etc. Don't know what software I need to open up .dat files and replace files so some pointers will be nice! When I finish up with the numbers, I can send them over. I am following the tutorial from the general discussion page so I will continue working on them at a gradual pace

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:00 pm

I think Madden 07 is the same as 08.

Decompress the uniforms.dat file using stingray's decompressing utility. viewtopic.php?f=13&t=21906#p131010

Then with a db editor load the roster, go to the team table and get the europe team's TGID values. Then go to the TUNI table and write every team's TGID UFID values. The UFID will be the location of the uniform in the uniforms.dat file.

Using the Dat File Replacer (DFR4/5) load the uniforms.dat file. Check on zero based, select the location, load your XFL uniform, click on replace and save the uniforms.dat file.

If you have any more questions well be glad to help you.

Return to “XFL”