Madden Roster for 2024 Season

sflcurt
Pro Bowl

Postby sflcurt » Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:09 am

Anyone going to prepare Rostersfor Madden 08 for the 2024 season?

Sponsor

Sponsor

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Re: Madden Roster for 2024 Season

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:53 pm

sflcurt wrote:Anyone going to prepare Rosters for Madden 08 for the 2024 season?

jack maybe. But, as of now no one will be doing rosters. What I suggest is to do it yourself on an old one using that as your base and editing everything for 2024 with NZA 1.3. Or just go buy PS5 or X-Box and you wouldn't have worry about someone other than yourself to do the rosters for you. I quit Madden 08 PC it was fun while it lasted been here for a long while. Until we get a new dude to mod this game its dead and gone. Roster is one only thing to do, were gonna need a 2024 schedule, salary, and cap (like rog did), and gonna need updates on the FF/FI Mod to update STADIUMS, UNIFORMS, LOGOS, etc.
Miami Dolphins: Back-to-Back Super Bowl Champions '72-'73/ Undefeated Season Super Bowl VII & Super Bowl VIII
Los Angeles Kings: 2 Time Stanley Cup Champions 2012 & 2014

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

j4ck01
All-Pro

Postby j4ck01 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:55 pm

DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:
sflcurt wrote:Anyone going to prepare Rosters for Madden 08 for the 2024 season?

jack maybe. But, as of now no one will be doing rosters. What I suggest is to do it yourself on an old one using that as your base and editing everything for 2024 with NZA 1.3. Or just go buy PS5 or X-Box and you wouldn't have worry about someone other than yourself to do the rosters for you. I quit Madden 08 PC it was fun while it lasted been here for a long while. Until we get a new dude to mod this game its dead and gone. Roster is one only thing to do, were gonna need a 2024 schedule, salary, and cap (like rog did), and gonna need updates on the FF/FI Mod to update STADIUMS, UNIFORMS, LOGOS, etc.

I'll do my best after the Super Bowl. For the draft class I'll use nfldraftbuzz.com for the player ratings and hoping it'll work out.

sflcurt
Pro Bowl

Postby sflcurt » Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:43 am

DOLPHINS - I may be in the minority, but honestly all that stadium, salary cap, uniform and logo stuff is a detour. What me and my fantasy league teammates want is the ability to draft our teams, from year to year, and play games against each other. Only Madden 08 provides that ability.

Yeah, it would be nice to do that in a franchise setting so we could keep our career stats etc, but I don't see Madden ever becoming so flexible as to allow people to build 10, 12, 14 team leagues, and create schedules to play each other.

The key for us is having the rosters with accurate ratings. For this next season, we will use the ratings provided in Madden 24, but the rosters and ratings built by RogerJinx, GoldenDragon and others (yourself, I think) were the absolute best. The player ratings resulted in much more accurate player performances when playing head-to-head in online play.

Thank you for your response and work on this stuff over the years.

Return to “Rosters”