2023-24 JIMSROSTER

jwisenberg
Rookie

2023-24 JIMSROSTER

Postby jwisenberg » Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:00 pm

I posted originally in the 2023-24 JINXROSTER thread but rather than hijack that thread I decided it better to start a new one.

Using Roger's great work as my starting point, here is my Week One roster release, all players on the active roster on gameday are included on the teams roster so you will see some teams with 53,54, or 55 players depending how many were elevated from practice squad for this week.

Ratings are based upon the Week 1 Madden 24 Roster release except for a few players not included in those rosters. (Brevin Allen, DeMarquis Gates & Natrone Brooks).

Not updated in this roster are salaries, equipment.

Took me awhile to figure out, but I also have an updated portrait file to accompany the roster. I believe that every single player on the active rosters has a picture included in the file. If I missed anything or if you find any mistakes let me know.

Keep in mind this is my first release of what will definitely be a learning process and always a work in progress.

Please post any feedback, comments.

Portrait File (please backup your originals first)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D8ENSscg-y_NYeJN1_EwWOrxp81L0NvW/view?usp=sharing

Roster File Archive (all releases can be found here), only the latest 3 files will be in this post
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oms8d_62PK1JquJTUz_oZ4bGKhlvRycT?usp=drive_link
Attachments
2023JIMSROSTER W6.ros
(2.04 MiB) Downloaded 670 times
2023JIMSROSTER W5.ros
(2.04 MiB) Downloaded 161 times
2023JIMSROSTER W4.ros
(2.04 MiB) Downloaded 152 times

2023-24 JIMSROSTER

Sponsor

Sponsor

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Re: 2023-24 JIMSROSTER WEEK ONE ROSTER

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:21 am

Very nicely done!
Miami Dolphins: Back-to-Back Super Bowl Champions '72-'73/ Undefeated Season Super Bowl VII & Super Bowl VIII
Los Angeles Kings: 2 Time Stanley Cup Champions 2012 & 2014

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

j4ck01
All-Pro

Postby j4ck01 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:56 am

I'm glad we have someone new who can do the rosters! Great work!
Feel free to support me on Patreon for early access to new uniforms: https://www.patreon.com/j4ck01

Gadaffyduck
Rookie

Postby Gadaffyduck » Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:12 pm

Thanks for the effort

When i playing in franchise mode with the original teams, the game will not simulate at all
If I run a fantasy draft it runs without any problems
I should be up to date with mods
Any idea what to do?

jwisenberg
Rookie

Postby jwisenberg » Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:47 pm

To be honest I haven't really tested in franchise mode. I ran a couple of tests just now and I am able to simulate each game individually most of the time, but for whatever reason cannot sim week/preseason/season all at once. I mostly just play a few exhibition games here and there as my time is limited.
That being said I tried several different combinations and I believe it is the Rams causing the problem. I have yet to pinpoint the exact cause but I will try to work on it this weekend.

edit: Just looked at things again, it is the depth charts causing the issue. I did not redo the depth charts prior to release. I will fix things up for this weeks release, in the mean time if you auto reorder the depth charts for all teams prior to starting the franchise it seems to work fine for me.

Gronky
All-Pro

Postby Gronky » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:24 pm

lol i didnt want to dled it because there was 69 downloads already :D gronks favorite number

Boris The Anteater
Pro Bowl

Postby Boris The Anteater » Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:27 pm

jwisenberg wrote:I posted originally in the 2023-24 JINXROSTER thread but rather than hijack that thread I decided it better to start a new one.

Using Roger's great work as my starting point, here is my Week One roster release, all players on the active roster on gameday are included on the teams roster so you will see some teams with 53,54, or 55 players depending how many were elevated from practice squad for this week.

Ratings are based upon the Week 1 Madden 24 Roster release except for a few players not included in those rosters. (Brevin Allen, DeMarquis Gates & Natrone Brooks).

Not updated in this roster are salaries, equipment.

Took me awhile to figure out, but I also have an updated portrait file to accompany the roster. I believe that every single player on the active rosters has a picture included in the file. If I missed anything or if you find any mistakes let me know.

Keep in mind this is my first release of what will definitely be a learning process and always a work in progress.

Please post any feedback, comments.

Portrait File (please backup your originals first)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D8ENSscg-y_NYeJN1_EwWOrxp81L0NvW/view?usp=sharing

If you want I can do the equipment for you

I just finished a updated helmets mod anyways

Gronky
All-Pro

Postby Gronky » Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:18 pm

great job on the photos
Always Re Order when entering a franchise and after pre season
No problems simming seasons
Can we please have all coaches set to 65/35/50/90 on OFF
65/35/50 on DEF thanks
Also please Morale set to 99 for all players at beginning of season
These can be done with NZA Editor but some people might not know that

HAWK23
Rookie

Postby HAWK23 » Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:16 am

I have a bit of a newbie question... why are the player overall ratings different on the "Player Management" screen versus when you jump into the depth charts? For example, on the Bears, RE Dominique Robinson is rated a OVR 77 on the player management screen but OVR 92 on the depth chart screen. Any way to make this reflected the same on each (he clearly is more closely rated to the 77). Not sure why the depth chart screen inflates so many player's overalls.

Thank you for anyone who can provide an explanation.

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:16 am

HAWK23 wrote:I have a bit of a newbie question... why are the player overall ratings different on the "Player Management" screen versus when you jump into the depth charts? For example, on the Bears, RE Dominique Robinson is rated a OVR 77 on the player management screen but OVR 92 on the depth chart screen. Any way to make this reflected the same on each (he clearly is more closely rated to the 77). Not sure why the depth chart screen inflates so many player's overalls.

Thank you for anyone who can provide an explanation.

OVERALLS are misleading. There are 2 types of DB_Templates.dat

The 1st one is off Rogerjinx's new overall calculations for all players. Which are used by MADDEN 24 RATINGS these ratings are lower than calculated. For example Tua Tagovailoa is a 92 in the game a bit high. But he is 89 in the Madden 24 Ratings. The game increased his accuracy to 96, which is actually 92 and it can't be calculated in how Madden 24 ratings does it as a median.

The 2nd way is off the original Madden NFL 08 ratings which is even lower than Rogerjinx's and MADDEN RATINGS.

I used the ORIGINAL and then I re-calculate all the overalls with NZA Madden Editor. Which is awesome because I can know use MADDEN's ratings and they will be as close as you can get.

Don't go by PLAYER MANAGEMENT screen if using ROGERJINX's DB_Templates. What you see is not what is real. NZA gives you the right ratings only if you make adjustments. I don't like making adjustments because it messes with the overall play of a specific player.

Truthfully, I hate ratings it makes the game stupidly arcadey and this is not and arcade game. It a strategic game. Those are my 2 cents.
Miami Dolphins: Back-to-Back Super Bowl Champions '72-'73/ Undefeated Season Super Bowl VII & Super Bowl VIII
Los Angeles Kings: 2 Time Stanley Cup Champions 2012 & 2014

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

Return to “Rosters”