2023-24 JIMSROSTER

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Re: 2023-24 JIMSROSTER

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:04 pm

j4ck01 wrote:
DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:
j4ck01 wrote:I did some adjustments including some moves from the trade deadline. I mean, if Jim doesn't keep going, this might be the last year of Madden 08 rosters with Jinx retiring.
2023JACKSROSTERTradeDeadline.ros

Did you move all the RESERVE/INJURED in (PLAYERS tab) to PRACTICE SQUAD tab? Rogerjinx used to do it so we can create a new franchise and carryover the players by transferring them to our existing FRANCHISE. Remember all players in the (PLAYERS) must be moved or they will not carryover when starting a new franchise. I have my existing NFL REAL LIFE franchise matching the real NFL as of Week 9 going into Week 10. So I need all of the players to be in PRACTICE SQUAD or FREE AGENTS. This would be amazing if you could just like Rog used too. Thanks Jack!

I didn't but I would like to do that, I moved a bunch of players to free agency to lower the amount of players in the reserved players slot. Still need some work but I hope you like it :)
Also, I put some running backs in fullback position like Jerick McKinnon is moved to fullback.

Is there a way to move all of the (players in PLAYERS) to (FREE AGENTS). I just uploaded your roster and I put all of players into the (PRACTICE SQUAD) and it failed. Maybe we need to put all of the players in (PLAYERS) into (FREE AGENTS). I am not understanding why this is happening. Maybe, I will PM Rogerjinx because I am confused now. I will put all of them into (FREE AGENTS) and tell what happens.
Miami Dolphins: Back-to-Back Super Bowl Champions '72-'73/ Undefeated Season Super Bowl VII & Super Bowl VIII
Los Angeles Kings: 2 Time Stanley Cup Champions 2012 & 2014

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

Sponsor

Sponsor

j4ck01
All-Pro

Postby j4ck01 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:11 pm

DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:
j4ck01 wrote:
DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:
Did you move all the RESERVE/INJURED in (PLAYERS tab) to PRACTICE SQUAD tab? Rogerjinx used to do it so we can create a new franchise and carryover the players by transferring them to our existing FRANCHISE. Remember all players in the (PLAYERS) must be moved or they will not carryover when starting a new franchise. I have my existing NFL REAL LIFE franchise matching the real NFL as of Week 9 going into Week 10. So I need all of the players to be in PRACTICE SQUAD or FREE AGENTS. This would be amazing if you could just like Rog used too. Thanks Jack!

I didn't but I would like to do that, I moved a bunch of players to free agency to lower the amount of players in the reserved players slot. Still need some work but I hope you like it :)
Also, I put some running backs in fullback position like Jerick McKinnon is moved to fullback.

Is there a way to move all of the (players in PLAYERS) to (FREE AGENTS). I just uploaded your roster and I put all of players into the (PRACTICE SQUAD) and it failed. Maybe we need to put all of the players in (PLAYERS) into (FREE AGENTS). I am not understanding why this is happening. Maybe, I will PM Rogerjinx because I am confused now. I will put all of them into (FREE AGENTS) and tell what happens.

I did it manually through the game but, Madden Roster Editor should be easier to use than do it through game.
Feel free to support me on Patreon for early access to new uniforms: https://www.patreon.com/j4ck01

j4ck01
All-Pro

Postby j4ck01 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:23 pm

Madden Roster Editor 023JACKSROSTERTradeDeadline 1.png
Madden Roster Editor 023JACKSROSTERTradeDeadline 1.png (103.9 KiB) Viewed 711 times

The team functions column is where you put the first number which is 33 (that's the reserved players team ID) and other box put in 1009 (Free Agents team ID) after you're done with that. Click on move players and all the players from the reserved players list are free agents.
Feel free to support me on Patreon for early access to new uniforms: https://www.patreon.com/j4ck01

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:53 pm

j4ck01 wrote:Madden Roster Editor 023JACKSROSTERTradeDeadline 1.png
The team functions column is where you put the first number which is 33 (that's the reserved players team ID) and other box put in 1009 (Free Agents team ID) after you're done with that. Click on move players and all the players from the reserved players list are free agents.

Woohoo!!! Worked like a charm!!! Thanks Jack!!! I now have all of the player in PLAYERS now in FREE AGENTS all of them. Now moved all that needs to be moved into my franchise with the new .csv and its perfection!!! Woooohooo! I now know how Rog did it. Your the man Jack!!!! Onto Week 10 with every team with the right players and PS call ups injuries an all as I do every week.
Miami Dolphins: Back-to-Back Super Bowl Champions '72-'73/ Undefeated Season Super Bowl VII & Super Bowl VIII

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

j4ck01
All-Pro

Postby j4ck01 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:30 pm

DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:
j4ck01 wrote:Madden Roster Editor 023JACKSROSTERTradeDeadline 1.png

Woohoo!!! Worked like a charm!!! Thanks Jack!!! I now have all of the player in PLAYERS now in FREE AGENTS all of them. Now moved all that needs to be moved into my franchise with the new .csv and its perfection!!! Woooohooo! I now know how Rog did it. Your the man Jack!!!! Onto Week 10 with every team with the right players and PS call ups injuries an all as I do every week.

Your welcome :D

bamarulzz
Pro Bowl

Postby bamarulzz » Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:32 am

DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:
findizzle wrote:
DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:
Only this one brother: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=23663

I have this DB_template file from 9-25-2023 that I'm using. I honestly don't know where I found it or the author...sorry. I do a lot of online searching for stuff. It might even be from this site??
https://mega.nz/file/IT9nzLzB#-SGDGcVFF ... XFiTsHK6kI

Yeah that's Rogerjinx it came out the same date. He is the only one who knows how to do these (Schedule, Cap, and Minimum Salary). He was and still is the best at it. But, we'll never see it again Rog is retired. Until we get a full new game mod. Which may or may not ever come again.

so the issue I have is week 17/18 in franchise mode is moving a week 17 game to week 18 for tv which is causing the other games to get out of order . Some teams sim both weeks at once with the same score . Is anyone else seeing this or know how to correct ?

thegoldendragonx
All-Pro

Postby thegoldendragonx » Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:56 am

bamarulzz wrote:
DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:
findizzle wrote:I have this DB_template file from 9-25-2023 that I'm using. I honestly don't know where I found it or the author...sorry. I do a lot of online searching for stuff. It might even be from this site??

Yeah that's Rogerjinx it came out the same date. He is the only one who knows how to do these (Schedule, Cap, and Minimum Salary). He was and still is the best at it. But, we'll never see it again Rog is retired. Until we get a full new game mod. Which may or may not ever come again.

so the issue I have is week 17/18 in franchise mode is moving a week 17 game to week 18 for tv which is causing the other games to get out of order . Some teams sim both weeks at once with the same score . Is anyone else seeing this or know how to correct ?

Either way EA will never get me to spend my hard-earned money on their piece of trash roster update. So I do hope this community can keep Madden 08 going. Are the rookies up to the task?
TheGoldenDragonX's 2021 Draft Class --> https://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=22220

TheGoldenDragonX's 2023 Draft Class --> https://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=23634

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:58 pm

DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:
findizzle wrote:
DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:
Only this one brother: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=23663

I have this DB_template file from 9-25-2023 that I'm using. I honestly don't know where I found it or the author...sorry. I do a lot of online searching for stuff. It might even be from this site??

I used to know how to do this but its been a long time..... I will do some digging and see if I can fix this for ya'll

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:12 pm

Rixster67r wrote:
DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:
findizzle wrote:I have this DB_template file from 9-25-2023 that I'm using. I honestly don't know where I found it or the author...sorry. I do a lot of online searching for stuff. It might even be from this site??

I used to know how to do this but its been a long time..... I will do some digging and see if I can fix this for ya'll

Nice! We need this fixed brethrens! Thanks Rix! Also, PM Rogerjinx maybe he can give his secrets. Now that Jack found out how to move the players from one tab to another by simply using Madden Roster Editor it is a new discovery and more we discover we can finally get a 14 team playoff format and Superbowl. Instead of waiting to see if a #7 seed upsets a #2 seed.

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

j4ck01
All-Pro

Postby j4ck01 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:47 pm

idk why but I have a problem with the Giants
when I play them, it freezes the game

Return to “Rosters”