2023-24 JIMSROSTER

jskylinegtr
Veteran

Re: 2023-24 JIMSROSTER

Postby jskylinegtr » Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:35 am

Checked the rosters, the NFL Icon role is assigned to some lower-tier players. Gotta give it to like Mahomes or Lamar Jackson as well.

Sponsor

Sponsor

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:21 am

jskylinegtr wrote:Checked the rosters, the NFL Icon role is assigned to some lower-tier players. Gotta give it to like Mahomes or Lamar Jackson as well.

As stated above he will not be making any adjustments it is as is. You need to do it by yourself. I asked him for the all the players in PLAYERS folder to be added to the PRACTICE SQUAD folder and he said DO IT YOURSELF! I am doing it myself on my franchise. I was supposed to take-over Roger's roster but, I am not good at EXCEL so I gave it up.

I adjust everything on NZA Editor. For these rosters. What I do is remove all players from the PLAYERS folder and placed them into the PRACTICE SQUAD folder so they are accessible in FRANCHISE mode. I then create a new franchise export and save the csv.. Then import the .csv to my already saved franchise so I have all the players every last one and whatever is in FREE AGENTS as well. So his roster is now my roster for my FRANCHISE already existing. I am not going to produce and upload here. It's my franchise the way I want it. So like he said, DO IT YOURSELF.
Miami Dolphins: Back-to-Back Super Bowl Champions '72-'73/ Undefeated Season Super Bowl VII & Super Bowl VIII
Los Angeles Kings: 2 Time Stanley Cup Champions 2012 & 2014

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

gabereinaldo
Rookie

Postby gabereinaldo » Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:50 pm

Sorry for the noobie question, but it's my first time messing with squads. I saw that suspended or injured players are as reserves on the roster. So I listed the players I was interested in as free agents and signed with their original teams. I did this because a trade was not possible to be carried out. My idea was to start a superstar mode with players on their respective teams. I don't have much of an attachment to loyalty regarding a player's current status, so I wouldn't care if A. Rodgers, K. Murray, etc. are injured. I just wish they were playing on the right team at the start of my save.

, I noticed that, even doing this, the AI ​​still does not use them. For example, I wasn't playing with the Cardinals, but I noticed that K. Murray wasn't even listed for the games, even though he was healthy in my save. Same thing with the Jets and A. Rodgers, and so on. This didn't just happen with QBs, but with all the players who were on reserve (that I put them on as free agents) and I had them sign with their home teams. Could anyone tell me what I could do to start a save where the AI ​​considers these players available?

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:15 pm

Hey Jim are you planning to continue this or are you done? All I asked was for you to put all of the RESERVE PLAYERS (PLAYERS) in PRACTICE SQUAD tab so we can convert them to are own franchise. Since you said you wouldn't, that was very disappointing :evil:. But, your rosters that you make I can re-do them myself as you stated on NZA Editor but, it would've been nice for you to do it in excel as some don't know crap about or how to use it like me. WE STILL WANT YOUR ROSTER brother. I will just fix it my way on NZA Editor on my own. Thanks.
Miami Dolphins: Back-to-Back Super Bowl Champions '72-'73/ Undefeated Season Super Bowl VII & Super Bowl VIII

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

j4ck01
All-Pro

Postby j4ck01 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:45 pm

Is he ever coming back?

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:49 pm

j4ck01 wrote:Is he ever coming back?

Probably not.

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

findizzle
Rookie

Postby findizzle » Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:08 pm

DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:
j4ck01 wrote:Is he ever coming back?

Probably not.

Sounds like he got butt hurt about the legit comments some people made. I get that it's a tough job, but he signed up for it and now has seemed to abandon the project. Either way my life still goes on, but I would rather it be with an updated madden 08 roster!! :D

bamarulzz
Pro Bowl

Postby bamarulzz » Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:29 pm

is everyone using the DB template file from Roger for this years schedule or is there another one available to use ?

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:43 pm

bamarulzz wrote:is everyone using the DB template file from Roger for this years schedule or is there another one available to use ?

Only this one brother: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=23663

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

findizzle
Rookie

Postby findizzle » Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:50 am

DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:
bamarulzz wrote:is everyone using the DB template file from Roger for this years schedule or is there another one available to use ?

Only this one brother: https://www.footballidiot.com/forum/vie ... 90&t=23663

I have this DB_template file from 9-25-2023 that I'm using. I honestly don't know where I found it or the author...sorry. I do a lot of online searching for stuff. It might even be from this site??
https://mega.nz/file/IT9nzLzB#-SGDGcVFF ... XFiTsHK6kI

Return to “Rosters”