2023-2024 JINXROSTER

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Re: 2023-2024 JINXROSTER

Postby rogerjinx » Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:56 am

_RayFinkel wrote:
Rixster67r wrote:
_RayFinkel wrote:Hey guys newbie to the Madden world of modding and currently panicking Bengals fan I installed the roster and everything is fine except for on the Bengals Jamarr chase is listed as a #1 jersey but the jersey he's wearing is #82 and tee Higgins is listed as jersey #5 but he is wearing #83 how could I change this I tried using NZA but it has there correct jersey number listed for them already but these settings are not showing up in the game on the players. Thank you advance for any help

I believe you need to reload the roster in the game.....

For sure I did that menu then File then loaded this roster and everything fine except all the numbers are incorrect on certain players with single digit numbers

Dont edit the players in game since it will automatically change the jersey # applicable for that position. This is an old game and the new jersey rule doesnt apply on the edit player screen. Have edited this roster in spreadsheet reason I was able to get around that restriction.

Edit: You can edit in game, but you might need NZA after to fix the jersey# again.

Sponsor

Sponsor

MichaelHarrel
Rookie

Postby MichaelHarrel » Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:05 am

BlueThunder wrote:I am currently working on a version of the roster that will be fully updated with the newest madden 24 player ratings and a portrait pack to match. It is based on Roger's roster and I have manually updated each and every player on every team using NZA's editor. Transactions are up to date.

I do not use existing injuries or IR spots. Players that are injured in real life and are on IR but otherwise would have made the team are on their respective teams and some corresponding bottom of the roster player is dropped to keep the team under the 55 player limit. The contracts are not something that I work on either. If a player was added to a new team I would give them a default 1 year 1 million dollar contract.

The roster should be done soon and will be fully playable. I will post the sliders that I have found to produce the most realistic results in game for a competitive game. This whole project will be public property as far as I am concerned so please take it and run with it. No need to credit me or ask for permission to use or edit it in any way. This is simply for the enjoyment of the community. This site and the talented people that make it go are awesome.

I'm about 2/3 of the way done with it and am staying up until 3 AM working on this every night. Hopefully it will drop before Sunday.

Football is back!!

Wow, your dedication to the community is truly commendable! Manually updating each player rating requires a lot of effort and attention to detail. Your project sounds like it's going to add a lot of value for Madden 24 players, especially those looking for the most current and accurate rosters.

It's interesting that you mentioned players and injuries. This made me think of a discussion I recently came across: "What is the Most Dangerous Sport by Injuries?" While football definitely has its fair share of injuries, the answer might surprise a few. There are sports like rugby, ice hockey, and even cheerleading that have high injury rates. But it's always interesting to see which sport takes the top spot in different research studies.
Kudos to you!

shaman_618
Rookie

Postby shaman_618 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:01 pm

This might not be the right place for this so i apologize if its not. Could someone with more brain cells than me create a draft file from the rookie class in this roster with the same ratings as the rookies to be able to have the portraits after import. Or give a hint on how to do it. Im clearly too dumb to figure this out.

bamarulzz
Pro Bowl

Postby bamarulzz » Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:39 pm

rogerjinx wrote:2023 Cover.png

2023JINXROSTER V1.0.ros

Update:
* Transactions as of Sept 2, 2023
* Launch Ratings
* Rookie players need new portraits as I have to reuse existing portait IDs
* IR players are all on the reserve list
* Missing players on some positions since none yet signed or activated at time of compilation

This will be my last update since I will be retiring in modding Madden 08. Thank you again everyone.

Hi Roger , can you mod the DB templates for this season for the following ? Week 17/18 games are not in order and some teams are simulating both weeks rather than week 17 & then week 18 . Also the NFC South teams like the Saints are playing 10 road games rather than 9 with the issue on the Saints being playing the Jags on the road rather than at home . Thanks again for all you have done over the years :D

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:51 pm

rogerjinx wrote:

This will be my last update since I will be retiring in modding Madden 08. Thank you again everyone.

Thanks for your efforts!

(If you're still in crypto pm me your BTC deposit address.)

j4ck01
All-Pro

Postby j4ck01 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:22 pm

This feels like the end to me. I don't think we'll have yearly updates again.

stcardinal
Rookie

Postby stcardinal » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:50 am

Thanks rogerjinx for everything!

sfltodd
Rookie

Postby sfltodd » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:20 am

does anyone know who is going to create roster files?

j4ck01
All-Pro

Postby j4ck01 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:41 pm

sfltodd wrote:does anyone know who is going to create roster files?

So far as of now, I'm doing the rosters to finish off this season. This might be the final season of Madden 08 Mods since no one is doing them.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:51 am

Not gonna lie but I am getting that itch to get on modding Madden 08 again. With a little modding experience from Madden 22 and 24, yeah will continue this roster. will release a new version after the SuperBowl.

Return to “Rosters”