2023-2024 JINXROSTER

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Re: 2023-2024 JINXROSTER

Postby rogerjinx » Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:16 pm

DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:Sorry guys, will help you here to have at least the 53 man roster for each team. I might need to add some UDFAs who made the cut..

Hey Rog! Wow thanks mate. You are going to save me! I didn't know how much work you put into this its simply overwhelming for me. I was way in over my head thinking I could do this. Boy, was I wrong. As always, thanks for all you do.

No worries, almost done some teams are missing players in certain positions, they might elevate those from practice squads or possible last minute signings. Also doing 46 UDFAs who made the cut now.

Sponsor

Sponsor

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:31 am

Final update on first post:
* Transactions as of Sept 2, 2023
* Launch Ratings
* Rookie players need new portraits as I have to reuse existing portrait IDs
* IR players are all on the reserve list
* Missing players on some positions since none yet signed or activated at time of compilation

This will be my last update since I will be retiring in modding Madden 08. Thank you again everyone.

Gronky
All-Pro

Postby Gronky » Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:34 am

thanks so much for all your help and time good luck to you mate

Gronky
All-Pro

Postby Gronky » Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:44 am

Should be a good one :D

lol i dont know wont upload my pic address below

https://imgur.com/a/lKt0jiT

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:10 am

Thank you Rog one last hooray! Enjoy retirement from MODDING.
Miami Dolphins: Back-to-Back Super Bowl Champions '72-'73/ Undefeated Season Super Bowl VII & Super Bowl VIII
Los Angeles Kings: 2 Time Stanley Cup Champions 2012 & 2014

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

tylerakron
Rookie

Postby tylerakron » Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:04 pm

Man, I love these amazing rosters!!!
Can someone direct me to a conversation or thread for roster files for madden nfl 20 please.

jwisenberg
Rookie

Postby jwisenberg » Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:18 pm

I have been a lurker here for several years dating back to the football-freaks days. Never posted much but always liked to check out what the incredibly talented folks over here had come up with through the years. That being said, I would like to see the roster sets continue. I would like to volunteer to keep it going. I am pretty good with excel and have already developed a sheet to automate most of the process of updating the roster file. I have been looking through the site for how to create the portraits and I have to say I am stumped on that one, if there is anyone out there who can help guide me or help me to create the portraits I will be glad to update those as well.

I have attached my first release for your preview.

Transactions current as of 9/4/23 and all jersey numbers have been updated. Also ratings have been updated as of the most recent update to the madden 24 rosters.

Hopefully there are some others out there who would like to see this kept alive as well. Any comments or suggestions please feel free to post them. I will say I am not a big visuals guy so don't be afraid to say this guy needs different gloves/helmet/facemask/etc.

Thank you to RogerJinx who has kept this alive for all of us for so many years.
Attachments
2023JIMSROSTER V1.0.ros
(2.04 MiB) Downloaded 88 times

Gronky
All-Pro

Postby Gronky » Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:52 pm

jwisenberg wrote:I have been a lurker here for several years dating back to the football-freaks days. Never posted much but always liked to check out what the incredibly talented folks over here had come up with through the years.

The QBs throw way to many INTs during Franchise Sim
The highest was 46
The lowest was 26
Coach Options i am using
65 Pass 35 Run 50 OFF Agg 50 DEF Agg for all coaches
The passing and running yards are fine just INT is problematic
All Pro 50/50 Sliders
Progression Weeks 5 , 10 , 15 , WC , SF , CF , SB

jwisenberg
Rookie

Postby jwisenberg » Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:43 pm

Gronky,

Thanks for the feedback. My goal for first release was to basically adhere to the same procedure that Roger has used (or come as close as I could to it).To be honest I haven't played a whole lot of 08 recently but seeing the talk of him retiring has rejuvenated my interest. I will need to see what level of interest there still is in this and try to come to a consensus as to what everyone is using as far as sliders go. After that I can look at simulating several seasons and making some adjustments to rating methods.

I encourage everyone else interested in keeping this going to also provide feedback.

Let's keep 08 alive.

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:50 pm

jwisenberg wrote:I have been a lurker here for several years dating back to the football-freaks days. Never posted much but always liked to check out what the incredibly talented folks over here had come up with through the years. That being said, I would like to see the roster sets continue. I would like to volunteer to keep it going. I am pretty good with excel and have already developed a sheet to automate most of the process of updating the roster file. I have been looking through the site for how to create the portraits and I have to say I am stumped on that one, if there is anyone out there who can help guide me or help me to create the portraits I will be glad to update those as well.

I have attached my first release for your preview.

Transactions current as of 9/4/23 and all jersey numbers have been updated. Also ratings have been updated as of the most recent update to the madden 24 rosters.

Hopefully there are some others out there who would like to see this kept alive as well. Any comments or suggestions please feel free to post them. I will say I am not a big visuals guy so don't be afraid to say this guy needs different gloves/helmet/facemask/etc.

Thank you to RogerJinx who has kept this alive for all of us for so many years.

Well I just used your roster to start my 2023 Franchise. I played Week 1 Dolphins at Chargers. I won 27-24. Tua threw for 313 yards 3 TD's and no Ints. Hill and Waddle both had 100 yards (1TD) and (2 TD's). Herbert threw for 296 2 TD 3 Ints. My sliders are :

HUMAN CPU
QB Accuracy 55 70
Pass Blocking 55 70
Receiver Catching 55 70
Running Ability 55 70
Offensive line Run Blocking 55 70

Defensive Awareness 40 60
Defensive line Knockdowns 57 99
Interceptions 27 27
Defensive Break Blocks 45 60
Tackling 35 40

Fieldgoal Length 56 99
Fieldgoal Accuracy 59 99
Punt Length 53 99
Punt Accuracy 59 99
Kickoff Length 58 58

I go by Madden 24 Ratings : https://www.maddenratings.com/teams/miami-dolphins. But, NFL 08 PC phucks them up! It increases all the numbers. If you choose to lower aspects of real numbers to get the right rating it messes up the player in game and it is an unfair concept. Re-calculating the the overalls in Madden are phucking so stupid because its a phucking arcade game and it should not be at all! There really is no true system. I had a PODCAST yearly for NFL real game match and I just got frustrated and simply closed down. I have too much going on right now. But, I will give you as much feedback as I can. I really don't play any more on PC I got PS5 and I love it.
Miami Dolphins: Back-to-Back Super Bowl Champions '72-'73/ Undefeated Season Super Bowl VII & Super Bowl VIII
Los Angeles Kings: 2 Time Stanley Cup Champions 2012 & 2014

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

Return to “Rosters”