2023-2024 JINXROSTER

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Re: 2023-2024 JINXROSTER

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:08 pm

rogerjinx wrote:Not gonna lie but I am getting that itch to get on modding Madden 08 again. With a little modding experience from Madden 22 and 24, yeah will continue this roster. will release a new version after the SuperBowl.

WOW! We got you back!!! Thanks Rog!!! I got a nice tax return coming so I am starting my PODCAST 2024 NFL REAL SEASON MATCH again. This is spectacular! We appreciate you brother!!!
Miami Dolphins: Back-to-Back Super Bowl Champions '72-'73/ Undefeated Season Super Bowl VII & Super Bowl VIII
Los Angeles Kings: 2 Time Stanley Cup Champions 2012 & 2014

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

Sponsor

Sponsor

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:29 pm

DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:Not gonna lie but I am getting that itch to get on modding Madden 08 again. With a little modding experience from Madden 22 and 24, yeah will continue this roster. will release a new version after the SuperBowl.

WOW! We got you back!!! Thanks Rog!!! I got a nice tax return coming so I am starting my PODCAST 2024 NFL REAL SEASON MATCH again. This is spectacular! We appreciate you brother!!!

Great to hear that! Just shaking a little rust and doing some templates for this coming offseason and especially the draft.

j4ck01
All-Pro

Postby j4ck01 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:31 am

rogerjinx wrote:
DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:

Great to hear that! Just shaking a little rust and doing some templates for this coming offseason and especially the draft.

I thought I was going to man the rosters but, glad to see you back (kind of).

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:43 am

j4ck01 wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:

Ah yeah. sorry I forgot about this. I am good with you taking over the official roster. I can probably do the franchise file and other stuff.

Shrewdcat
Rookie

Postby Shrewdcat » Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:23 pm

Is that true ?
Roger is coming back ?
That's a great news.
Everyone's effort is needed so whoever helps the community is vital.
Thanks to all of you for your hard work.

bamarulzz
Pro Bowl

Postby bamarulzz » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:45 am

rogerjinx wrote:
j4ck01 wrote:[quote="rogerjinx

Ah yeah. sorry I forgot about this. I am good with you taking over the official roster. I can probably do the franchise file and other stuff.[/quote]

Hi Roger , have you had a chance to look at the DB template file from this past season ? The week 17 games are getting out of whack when the CPU picks the final game of regular season

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:10 pm

bamarulzz wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
j4ck01 wrote:[quote="rogerjinx

Ah yeah. sorry I forgot about this. I am good with you taking over the official roster. I can probably do the franchise file and other stuff.

Hi Roger , have you had a chance to look at the DB template file from this past season ? The week 17 games are getting out of whack when the CPU picks the final game of regular season[/quote]

I havent. Will check. If it is due to restriction, guess we cant have it all for this old game.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:45 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
bamarulzz wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:I thought I was going to man the rosters but, glad to see you back (kind of).

Hi Roger , have you had a chance to look at the DB template file from this past season ? The week 17 games are getting out of whack when the CPU picks the final game of regular season

I havent. Will check. If it is due to restriction, guess we cant have it all for this old game.[/quote]

Edit: Ok I found the issue. the game cant handle if games are more than 16 in a week and it messes the SGNM value for each game for the game of the week.
You need to open the franchise file using DB Editor and go to SCHD, and fix the SGNM of the remaining games (Week 18 games) From record 240-271, edit column of SGNM from 0-31
Screenshot 2024-02-25 063418.png
Screenshot 2024-02-25 063418.png (57.44 KiB) Viewed 396 times

This will fix it in game. You might also want to change back the GDAT value of record 268 (Steeler vs Ravens game) to 3. Again, the gamed messed the order and schedule from the template.

bamarulzz
Pro Bowl

Postby bamarulzz » Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:42 am

rogerjinx wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
bamarulzz wrote:

I havent. Will check. If it is due to restriction, guess we cant have it all for this old game.

Edit: Ok I found the issue. the game cant handle if games are more than 16 in a week and it messes the SGNM value for each game for the game of the week.
You need to open the franchise file using DB Editor and go to SCHD, and fix the SGNM of the remaining games (Week 18 games) From record 240-271, edit column of SGNM from 0-31Screenshot 2024-02-25 063418.png.

This will fix it in game. You might also want to change back the GDAT value of record 268 (Steeler vs Ravens game) to 3. Again, the gamed messed the order and schedule from the template.[/quote]

thanks , I will try this . The templates from the first 17 game schedule didn't have this issue

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:48 pm

bamarulzz wrote:
thanks , I will try this . The templates from the first 17 game schedule didn't have this issue

Yeah they wont have issues. Since Madden needs 1 Game of The Week only, it messed up the week where I put Week 17 and Week 18 of the regular season. As you can see from the SCHD table, the order didnt change, only the SGNM values and it also changed one of the game's game day to Monday.

Return to “Rosters”