2022-2023 JINXROSTER

TheRareButter
MVP

Re: 2022-2023 JINXROSTER

Postby TheRareButter » Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:29 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
TheRareButter wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

Is it tied to AWR or OVR? If the latter, then I can amend the formula to lessen the weight of AWR. But if those shank FG are tied to AWR, then guess we need to boost their AWR.

With the base game I don't have the issue. When I cross examined your rosters with the base game rosters I noticed that the Kickers/Punters in the base game had an upwards of 70 AWR on average, while your rosters had some of them had AWR in the 40s. I globally edited AWR for them in NZA's editor to a minimum of 70 and it fixed the issue for me, my guess is the new games K/P's don't rely on AWR like M08.

Right, let me check the OVR calculator and do some tests.

Let me know what you find, if I'm wrong I don't want to be spreading misinformation plus I'll probably use the input for NFL Head Coach rosters in the future.

On another note, I learned that franchise mode uses coordinator playbooks while play now uses HC playbooks. Do your rosters preset the OC/DC playbooks to the HC's playbook? When my playbook project is complete will it be as simple as a plug in play GAMEDATA file for franchise/superstar purposes in terms of CPU teams using the updated playbooks?

Sponsor

Sponsor

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:36 pm

TheRareButter wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
TheRareButter wrote:
With the base game I don't have the issue. When I cross examined your rosters with the base game rosters I noticed that the Kickers/Punters in the base game had an upwards of 70 AWR on average, while your rosters had some of them had AWR in the 40s. I globally edited AWR for them in NZA's editor to a minimum of 70 and it fixed the issue for me, my guess is the new games K/P's don't rely on AWR like M08.

Let me know what you find, if I'm wrong I don't want to be spreading misinformation plus I'll probably use the input for NFL Head Coach rosters in the future.

On another note, I learned that franchise mode uses coordinator playbooks while play now uses HC playbooks. Do your rosters preset the OC/DC playbooks to the HC's playbook? When my playbook project is complete will it be as simple as a plug in play GAMEDATA file for franchise/superstar purposes in terms of CPU teams using the updated playbooks?

I just tested during franchise and it still use the HC's playbooks. How can I change that ?

TheRareButter
MVP

Postby TheRareButter » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:45 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
TheRareButter wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

I just tested during franchise and it still use the HC's playbooks. How can I change that ?

There's a playbook section under the coaches tab in NZA's editor, I checked and the OC/DC didn't use their HC's playbook but if it somehow loads the HC playbook to the team anyway that great. Maybe I'm wrong, here's where I learned/was-misinformed this:

https://www.footballidiot.com/forum/vie ... 90&t=22241

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:54 pm

TheRareButter wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
TheRareButter wrote:

There's a playbook section under the coaches tab in NZA's editor, I checked and the OC/DC didn't use their HC's playbook but if it somehow loads the HC playbook to the team anyway that great. Maybe I'm wrong, here's where I learned/was-misinformed this:

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=22241

Ah yes I am aware of the OC/DC have a separate value for playbooks. How I can set it by default during franchise?

TheRareButter
MVP

Postby TheRareButter » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:00 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
TheRareButter wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

https://www.footballidiot.com/forum/vie ... 90&t=22241

Ah yes I am aware of the OC/DC have a separate value for playbooks. How I can set it by default during franchise?

Lol I'm not the one to ask, I'm sure there's a better way but it would only need to be for the first season since the coaching carousel would shake up the league so I guess just change them using NZA's editor.

xtv
Rookie

Postby xtv » Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:16 pm

@rogerjinx

This is my favorite football game (Madden NFL 08). Greatly appreciated all your hard work for making this game more enjoyable. Can't wait for the '23 updates and rosters.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:27 am

xtv wrote:@rogerjinx

This is my favorite football game (Madden NFL 08). Greatly appreciated all your hard work for making this game more enjoyable. Can't wait for the '23 updates and rosters.

Thanks. Will release the final roster soon and will start a new thread for the 2023-2024 season.

packerland1982
Rookie

Postby packerland1982 » Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:00 pm

rogerjinx wrote:

Thanks. Will release the final roster soon and will start a new thread for the 2023-2024 season.

How far is the final '23 roster coming along? No rush. I just want to say thanks for all your hard work.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:03 am

packerland1982 wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

How far is the final '23 roster coming along? No rush. I just want to say thanks for all your hard work.

Oh I totally forgot, have included it in the DB_Templates in my other thread. You can load the roster from the default when use the DB_Templates

RedSox
Rookie

Postby RedSox » Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:20 pm

Thank you for the roster. Its greats!

Return to “Rosters”