Freezing issue

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Re: Freezing issue

Postby MikeWest502 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:32 pm

DVader31 wrote:
My game is freezing right after the play is done and before the screen comes up to select the next play..How would i check the rosters that you mentioned...?? Is their a program i need to download first..??

You check them in team management, and check the breakdown in Madden.

Sponsor

Sponsor

DVader31
Rookie

Postby DVader31 » Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:42 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
DVader31 wrote:
My game is freezing right after the play is done and before the screen comes up to select the next play..How would i check the rosters that you mentioned...?? Is their a program i need to download first..??

You check them in team management, and check the breakdown in Madden.

i checked the rosters every team has 55 players..But the practice squad at the end has zero...Would that be causing the problem.?

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:07 pm

DVader31 wrote:
i checked the rosters every team has 55 players..But the practice squad at the end has zero...Would that be causing the problem.?

Nope, having a practice squad empty or not does not cause crashing that I am aware of. Make a backup of your file, then try to sim the games that are crashing. Does every game crash? or specific teams?

DVader31
Rookie

Postby DVader31 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:24 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
DVader31 wrote:

Nope, having a practice squad empty or not does not cause crashing that I am aware of. Make a backup of your file, then try to sim the games that are crashing. Does every game crash? or specific teams?

So far only the games i am playing are crashing..I am currently playing franchise mode with Denver and it froze during my first exhibition game with the 49ers and now freezes during my second game against the Bears..

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:30 pm

DVader31 wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:
DVader31 wrote:

So far only the games i am playing are crashing..I am currently playing franchise mode with Denver and it froze during my first exhibition game with the 49ers and now freezes during my second game against the Bears..

Try playing a games with other teams in your franchise. I did have an issue playing against Denver. That was one of the games I had to sim thru to move forward in the franchise.

Try playing an exhibition game with Denver also to see if you can get through a game.

DVader31
Rookie

Postby DVader31 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:12 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
DVader31 wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:

Try playing a games with other teams in your franchise. I did have an issue playing against Denver. That was one of the games I had to sim thru to move forward in the franchise.

Try playing an exhibition game with Denver also to see if you can get through a game.

I did try playing an exhibition game with Denver and it was the same result..i have no issue to sim thru but for some reason it randomly freezes after a play in the game..it doesn`t matter what quarter it is in...I am going to try playing a regular season game and see if it does the same..i will update you soon..

DVader31
Rookie

Postby DVader31 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:45 pm

DVader31 wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:
DVader31 wrote:

I did try playing an exhibition game with Denver and it was the same result..i have no issue to sim thru but for some reason it randomly freezes after a play in the game..it doesn`t matter what quarter it is in...I am going to try playing a regular season game and see if it does the same..i will update you soon..

i just tried playing a regular season game and same thing it freezes this time after a play in the first quarter...i can`t get through a clean game without it freezing at least once..I am not sure what is left to try...

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:00 pm

DVader31 wrote:
DVader31 wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:

i just tried playing a regular season game and same thing it freezes this time after a play in the first quarter...i can`t get through a clean game without it freezing at least once..I am not sure what is left to try...

Try to play the franchise with no modded files. Only have the dbtemplate.dat in the documents/madden folder. Use no scripts or any texmod files.

Return to “Rosters”