2021-2022 JINXROSTER

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Re: 2021-2022 JINXROSTER

Postby rogerjinx » Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:22 am

thegoldendragonx wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
thegoldendragonx wrote:Someone asked if there's any timeline on the next Roster Update. I'm curious too.

What's the future status on Roster updates. I'm currently doing the 2022 Draft class and wouldn't want my efforts to be in vain.

I will still do the roster updates

1). After the draft
2). Before week 1 of the regular season
3). Finalization for FF/FI Mod inclusion
4). After the Super Bowl with EAs latest player ratings

Thank you Roger. Where is the latest update at now? Is it before or after the Brady retirement?

Still at week 17 and I am still importing player stats from the regular season to my franchise on the other thread.

Sponsor

Sponsor

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:33 am

Hey Roger, how are you? After reading a statement posted by KIT. I went in to the V.1 roster to check a couple things.

On your next release can you please incease all of the punters and kickers AWR to some reasonable numbers? Many of them have an AWR lower that 70.

For the kickers accuracy, would it be ok to use end of season real accuracy numbers?

Can you update the depth charts to have each team's correct punt/kick off returners as starters?

Is you next release going to have the updated coaching changes for each team?

Thank you, you're doing a excellent job as usual.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:34 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:Hey Roger, how are you? After reading a statement posted by KIT. I went in to the V.1 roster to check a couple things.

On your next release can you please incease all of the punters and kickers AWR to some reasonable numbers? Many of them have an AWR lower that 70.

For the kickers accuracy, would it be ok to use end of season real accuracy numbers?

Can you update the depth charts to have each team's correct punt/kick off returners as starters?

Hi Im fine. Currently woeking on the Washington Commanders .dat uniforms

As for the AWR yeah I will increase those from what the EA ratings has.

As for the punt/kick returner have done thiis on v2 or v3 I giess. But yu will see that on the final release.

As for the coaching changes, will only reflect up to what we have for 2021 season. The new hired coaches will be on a separate 2022 roster thread which I am excited to work on.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:33 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:Hey Roger, how are you? After reading a statement posted by KIT. I went in to the V.1 roster to check a couple things.

As for the punt/kick returner have done thiis on v2 or v3 I giess. But yu will see that on the final release.

As for the coaching changes, will only reflect up to what we have for 2021 season. The new hired coaches will be on a separate 2022 roster thread which I am excited to work on.

I didn't realize the awr for the punters and kickers were so low in M22. I'm ok with you using the real awr from M22. Scratch my request modify them. KIT stated modifying them to numbers above 80 helps special teams play in 08, so your call.

Thanks for the info.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:15 pm

Yeah, low awareness often causes punts and kicks to go wildly inaccurate. If someone has an awareness less than 80, bumping them up at least to 80 can usually help that issue.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

weezii24
Rookie

Postby weezii24 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:43 am

No more roster updates??

PlarailGuy01
All-Pro

Postby PlarailGuy01 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:33 am

rogerjinx wrote:

You're working on Washington's new uniforms? That's cool I worked on a ton of uniforms for next season's Mod release.
I'm no longer using this account because of the name makes no sense. The new account is j4ck01 if you want to catch up with me.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:07 pm

PlarailGuy01 wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

You're working on Washington's new uniforms? That's cool I worked on a ton of uniforms for next season's Mod release.

Great! I still need to work on the numbers and font though - was actually sidelined due to this Pokemon Legend Arceus I am playing lol. If you want, you can continue it so I can focus more on the portrait and roster side of the mod.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:12 pm

weezii24 wrote:No more roster updates??

Final update for 2021-2022 season on first post.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:14 pm

Final update for 2021-2022 season on first post.

Any update further for 2021-2022 season will be included on mod release if it gets included.

On to 2022-2023 season on an upcoming thread.

Return to “Rosters”