2020-2021 ROJO ROSTER

arich5
Veteran

Re: 2020-2021 ROJO ROSTER

Postby arich5 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:47 am

thegoldendragonx wrote:
Raston wrote:Concerning many QB's being cut end of season in Franchise mode, which has been a problem forever, has anyone found how to prevent this? I'd prefer to let the AI manage it for other teams.

It's an ongoing problem in Franchise, and it's because Roger makes the contracts the same as it is in real life. So if a player is making more money than the cost of the player's contract in 2008, it will list that player as a concern and the CPU will automatically release that player.

So lets say the QB earnings in 2008 was $16 million per year, Patrick Mahomes is making around $35-50 million per year. The CPU will automatically release Mahomes. The fix for this is to save Madden at the Retirement stage, then go into your Madden editor and select all teams. then sim past the Roster Management Stage. You have to do this after the draft too because there's two roster management stages.

lol. i was going to make a post about this but this answered my question. my dallas cowboys were doing well then the vikings drafted mahomes...im like what? i lost every game to the vikings after that. makes for good gameplay and coaching strats tho.

Re: 2020-2021 ROJO ROSTER

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Rosters”