I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Re: 2018-2019 ROGERJINX ROSTER

Sponsor

Sponsor

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:03 am

Roster v16.0 uploaded directly on first post.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:06 am

Thanks....
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

eddie2003prt
Rookie

Postby eddie2003prt » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:31 am

Awesome news! Thank you, Roger!

PacSnackz
Rookie

Postby PacSnackz » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:32 am

Hello,

I just got my Madden 08 up and running and utilized the FF/FI mod and your roster (v16.0), great work.

One thing I noticed that needs attention:
Rams WR JoJo Natson is listed at 157 lbs which isn't accounted for on Madden and is defaulted to the max weight of 400 something, his weight needs to be changed to 160 lbs.

Have you ever considered, or is there even a way, to expand the max roster size to 75 or even 90. This would allow a team to hold all of their active roster as well as practice squad and IR players. I always find it helpful to have extra players floating around (especially OL) and it would also help to avoid a situation the Rams are in in v16 where RB Malcolm Brown, the teams RB2 all year who suffered a late injury, is not on the Rams roster but RB Justin Davis is who has got no meaningful rep and has only been active since Brown's injury just to make the numbers work. Just some food for thought.

Also, I'm quite new to all this but is there anyway I could assist in editing the Rams players appearance/equipment and if so how would I do that?
I have experience editing rosters on Xbox (I believe I still have the most downloaded roster on Madden 25), however I would always edit in game and have never utilized any type of editing software. I am however a senior software engineering student so I could probably figure anything out if pointed in the right direction.

Thanks.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:30 am

PacSnackz wrote:Hello,

I just got my Madden 08 up and running and utilized the FF/FI mod and your roster (v16.0), great work.

One thing I noticed that needs attention:
Rams WR JoJo Natson is listed at 157 lbs which isn't accounted for on Madden and is defaulted to the max weight of 400 something, his weight needs to be changed to 160 lbs.

Have you ever considered, or is there even a way, to expand the max roster size to 75 or even 90. This would allow a team to hold all of their active roster as well as practice squad and IR players. I always find it helpful to have extra players floating around (especially OL) and it would also help to avoid a situation the Rams are in in v16 where RB Malcolm Brown, the teams RB2 all year who suffered a late injury, is not on the Rams roster but RB Justin Davis is who has got no meaningful rep and has only been active since Brown's injury just to make the numbers work. Just some food for thought.

Also, I'm quite new to all this but is there anyway I could assist in editing the Rams players appearance/equipment and if so how would I do that?
I have experience editing rosters on Xbox (I believe I still have the most downloaded roster on Madden 25), however I would always edit in game and have never utilized any type of editing software. I am however a senior software engineering student so I could probably figure anything out if pointed in the right direction.

Thanks.

* Will address Natson's weight to Madden 08 minimum weight.
* Yes, I have considered trying to expand the roster limit 3-4 years ago and unfortunately, it is not feasible.
* 2nd stringers or lower who were placed on IR will be temporarily put in the Injured/PS team to give way for recent signings.
* As for the player likeness for Rams, you can send me the roster with the modification so I can include it in future updates.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:32 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
PacSnackz wrote:Have you ever considered, or is there even a way, to expand the max roster size to 75 or even 90. This would allow a team to hold all of their active roster as well as practice squad and IR players. I always find it helpful to have extra players floating around (especially OL) and it would also help to avoid a situation the Rams are in in v16 where RB Malcolm Brown, the teams RB2 all year who suffered a late injury, is not on the Rams roster but RB Justin Davis is who has got no meaningful rep and has only been active since Brown's injury just to make the numbers work. Just some food for thought.
* Yes, I have considered trying to expand the roster limit 3-4 years ago and unfortunately, it is not feasible.

The only way to make a roster larger than 55 work is in franchise mode using the practice squad team included in franchise mode. I wrote a guide on how to do it at the link below, but it's not feasible to do it for more than one team (sadly).

viewtopic.php?f=80&t=540
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:15 pm

RevanFan...

I remember that we did the Preseason Roster in 2017 like that ..we had all the guys that were in training camp..the roster is not playable but it can be done. Then we removed the released players to the Practice Squad
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:46 pm

BUS36 wrote:RevanFan...

I remember that we did the Preseason Roster in 2017 like that ..we had all the guys that were in training camp..the roster is not playable but it can be done. Then we removed the released players to the Practice Squad

I'm fairly certain Pac wants it to work, though.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

eddie2003prt
Rookie

Postby eddie2003prt » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:20 pm

I don't know why, but EA released their week 16 roster update very late (this week, instead of last week). I'm not sure if/when they are releasing a wild card ratings update.

Return to “Rosters”