2018-2019 ROGERJINX ROSTER

joshdobbs
Rookie

Re: 2018-2019 ROGERJINX ROSTER

Postby joshdobbs » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:43 am

Hi,

I am having an issue getting these rosters to work correctly with the portraits. It looks like some players are displaying their 2016-17 season portraits somehow. Examples are Nick Foles' Chiefs portrait and Case Keenum's Rams portrait displaying. I have installed all of the required FF/FI mod files correctly and installed the Portrait Pack 1.0 update. Also, I have this issue with either the rogerjinx 2017 v10 and 2018 v1.0 rosters loaded into the game. Any ideas how to resolve this issue would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Sponsor

Sponsor

jpromocion
Rookie

Postby jpromocion » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:55 am

Great job!!!! It's fantastic.

One questiones.... head coachs is not updated.... They are to 2017/2018.... is it possible updated to 2018/2019?

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:31 pm

Hey Rogerjinx!

Man how do you remove the FB position? The Miami Dolphins do not carry a FB. We had MarQueis Gray as our H-Back/TE but he is out for the season with a Achilles Tendon Tear. Is there a way to just not have a FB slot. Or do I need to make 1 of the TE's a FB? I never seem to advance the ROSTER as is says I need to sign a FB. Help please.

Thanks.
Miami Dolphins: Back-to-Back Super Bowl Champions '72-'73/ Undefeated Season Super Bowl VII & Super Bowl VIII
Los Angeles Kings: 2 Time Stanley Cup Champions 2012 & 2014

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:48 pm

joshdobbs wrote:Hi,

I am having an issue getting these rosters to work correctly with the portraits. It looks like some players are displaying their 2016-17 season portraits somehow. Examples are Nick Foles' Chiefs portrait and Case Keenum's Rams portrait displaying. I have installed all of the required FF/FI mod files correctly and installed the Portrait Pack 1.0 update. Also, I have this issue with either the rogerjinx 2017 v10 and 2018 v1.0 rosters loaded into the game. Any ideas how to resolve this issue would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Yeap I havent updated that. And it will take a lot of my precious time just to go and update their uniforms. That's why Madden have them in all white for that specific reason. Dont worry, I am updating some portraits to thier correct unis. Done with Bears to Broncos. As for those roster version you mentioned, they referenced the same portrait ids so if we dont update the portrait pack, even if you have an updated roster, you wont get the portraits updated.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:49 pm

DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:Hey Rogerjinx!

Man how do you remove the FB position? The Miami Dolphins do not carry a FB. We had MarQueis Gray as our H-Back/TE but he is out for the season with a Achilles Tendon Tear. Is there a way to just not have a FB slot. Or do I need to make 1 of the TE's a FB? I never seem to advance the ROSTER as is says I need to sign a FB. I'm desperate.

Thanks.

You have to make one TE as FB. Make sure you dont go below the minimum count for TE.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:51 pm

jpromocion wrote:Great job!!!! It's fantastic.

One questiones.... head coachs is not updated.... They are to 2017/2018.... is it possible updated to 2018/2019?

Really? Are you sure you are referring to this roster? If you load the default roster from the latest mod you will definitely get last season's coaches. Load this roster and not the default. This roster is not yet integrated with the latest mod.

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:27 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:Hey Rogerjinx!

Man how do you remove the FB position? The Miami Dolphins do not carry a FB. We had MarQueis Gray as our H-Back/TE but he is out for the season with a Achilles Tendon Tear. Is there a way to just not have a FB slot. Or do I need to make 1 of the TE's a FB? I never seem to advance the ROSTER as is says I need to sign a FB. I'm desperate.

Thanks.

You have to make one TE as FB. Make sure you dont go below the minimum count for TE.

Thanks. I will make Durham Smythe a FB. I will will just motion him to a TE position when in the I formation or always plays Single Back Sets. Thanks man.
Miami Dolphins: Back-to-Back Super Bowl Champions '72-'73/ Undefeated Season Super Bowl VII & Super Bowl VIII
Los Angeles Kings: 2 Time Stanley Cup Champions 2012 & 2014

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:09 am

rogerjinx wrote:

Yeap I havent updated that. And it will take a lot of my precious time just to go and update their uniforms. That's why Madden have them in all white for that specific reason. Dont worry, I am updating some portraits to thier correct unis. Done with Bears to Broncos. As for those roster version you mentioned, they referenced the same portrait ids so if we dont update the portrait pack, even if you have an updated roster, you wont get the portraits updated.

If you have the portrait pack from the latest mod and you still have Foles in Chiefs uniform then my update for it last year was not included.
See here. I may have to upload my portrait pack on the other thread so we are all in the same page and release updates again during my free time.

joshdobbs
Rookie

Postby joshdobbs » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:35 am

rogerjinx wrote:

Ok gotcha. I just started playing Madden 08 again after many years. Thanks for all of your work on these. It helps make Madden 08 very enjoyable 11 years after its release.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:14 am

joshdobbs wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

Ok gotcha. I just started playing Madden 08 again after many years. Thanks for all of your work on these. It helps make Madden 08 very enjoyable 11 years after its release.

You may want to download the latest portrait pack in my signature withe Foles and Keenum in their correct unis. There will be tons of updates - many players changing teams but for the meantime, I filling up first those players w/o portraits.

Return to “Rosters”