I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Re: 2018-2019 ROGERJINX ROSTER - WIP

Sponsor

Sponsor

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:55 pm

Steelers Cam Heyward is officially listed as a DT. This is just like Baltimore's D. Cam will play as an DE and in sub packages play as a DT.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

jon
Veteran

Postby jon » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:55 pm

pumped for this! let's gooooooo 2019

jskylinegtr
Veteran

Postby jskylinegtr » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:41 am

In the Rookies update, how about the Bills, Browns, Jets and Cardinals' starting QBs i think, the rookies should start over the FAs they signed.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:38 pm

jskylinegtr wrote:In the Rookies update, how about the Bills, Browns, Jets and Cardinals' starting QBs i think, the rookies should start over the FAs they signed.

It's up to the users to assign them as starters. I'll just leave that to you as long as I have the accurate roster and their correct ratings. Just fixing the contracts and I will release another beta version before my official luanch for Week 1.

jskylinegtr
Veteran

Postby jskylinegtr » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:03 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
jskylinegtr wrote:In the Rookies update, how about the Bills, Browns, Jets and Cardinals' starting QBs i think, the rookies should start over the FAs they signed.

It's up to the users to assign them as starters. I'll just leave that to you as long as I have the accurate roster and their correct ratings. Just fixing the contracts and I will release another beta version before my official luanch for Week 1.

For the default roster, who would start at QB for each of the mentioned teams? the FA veterans or Rookies (eg. Baker Mayfield)

Hype
Veteran

Postby Hype » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:48 pm

jskylinegtr wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

For the default roster, who would start at QB for each of the mentioned teams? the FA veterans or Rookies (eg. Baker Mayfield)

As of now, none of the rookies are expected to start. Josh Allen and Baker Mayfield are probably the most likely to get their shot, but it seems unlikely at this point.

Allen is a huge prospect and isn’t ready, but his competition is the least talented compared to the others. Bradford was just paid $20m, Rosen probably won’t get in until Bradford gets hurt or struggles. Mayfield has Tyrod Taylor ahead of him, who led the Bills to the playoffs and actually has weapons to work with this time. Unless Taylor really struggles or the team gets off to a bad start, Taylor should hold on to the job. Lamar Jackson isn’t starting on week one over Flacco. Jackson has some accuracy problems he needs to fix, and Flacco is beloved for his super bowl win - but if the team struggles, they will be chanting for Jackson to get the nod since they’re in a playoff drought.

This stuff is based on things I’ve read, listened to, and have watched. Being this early on, I wouldn’t start any rookies in the default roster yet.

Hope this was helpful.

mrjimmeh
Rookie

Postby mrjimmeh » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:51 pm

played a full season with the roster. Didn't detect any issues. Looking great so far

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:22 pm

jskylinegtr wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

I just noticed that you're from the Philippines. Hello kababayan! Normally I let the game decide who would be the starters by re-ordering depth charts and let the users arrange the depth charts for their team.

maps15
Rookie

Postby maps15 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:26 am

sorry for asking again kababayan hahaha...kailan release ng final rating?

Return to “Rosters”