2018-2019 ROGERJINX ROSTER

luigi291193
Rookie

Re: 2018-2019 ROGERJINX ROSTER - WIP

Postby luigi291193 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:55 pm

Hi there! First post! Woo!! Shoutout from Vietnam!

Is the FF mod and everything else mandatory for using the roster?

I've just managed to jump through the hoops to get the game working on Windows 10 using CMS and am just happy to play as is if there are more mods to fiddle with and not just the .ros file to move in.

Thanks!
British Bolts fan, travelling the world!

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:00 pm

luigi291193 wrote:Hi there! First post! Woo!! Shoutout from Vietnam!

I've just managed to jump through the hoops to get the game working on Windows 10 using CMS and am just happy to play as is if there are more mods to fiddle with and not just the .ros file to move in.

Thanks!

The FF Mod is required to use this roster. It's easy to install though. Just follow the instructions and install the five required packages. It's all dragging and dropping files. If you have any issues, feel free to ask for help if you can't figure it out on your own.

Also, be aware that this roster is a work in progress. The 2017 roster is actually already included with the FF Mod by default.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

luigi291193
Rookie

Postby luigi291193 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:11 pm

RevanFan wrote:

Thanks!

The FF Mod is required to use this roster. It's easy to install though. Just follow the instructions and install the five required packages. It's all dragging and dropping files. If you have any issues, feel free to ask for help if you can't figure it out on your own.

Also, be aware that this roster is a work in progress. The 2017 roster is actually already included with the FF Mod by default.

Aah. Ok, cheers. I'll give it a shot then, I am just paranoid I'll be left with no game. Will just back up the files. Thanks!

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:16 pm

luigi291193 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:

Thanks!

Aah. Ok, cheers. I'll give it a shot then, I am just paranoid I'll be left with no game. Will just back up the files. Thanks!

You can just uninstall and reinstall the game of you have to.

And all the files go into the Documents folder unless otherwise stated, so you're not replacing any original files.
My Cowboys Journal

luigi291193
Rookie

Postby luigi291193 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:42 pm

RevanFan wrote:
luigi291193 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:The FF Mod is required to use this roster. It's easy to install though. Just follow the instructions and install the five required packages. It's all dragging and dropping files. If you have any issues, feel free to ask for help if you can't figure it out on your own.

You can just uninstall and reinstall the game of you have to.

And all the files go into the Documents folder unless otherwise stated, so you're not replacing any original files.

Just finishing installing the program files now, cracking job gents! :D If anything this all seems to be going TOO smoothly, I never seem to have the luck when it comes to modding, my removed up Skyrim world would attest, I'm sure. Will test soon.

luigi291193
Rookie

Postby luigi291193 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:41 pm

4 quarters against the Chiefs later and all is well!

FINALLY I can scratch the Madden itch properly when away from home! Axis football was just not cutting it.

Cheers gents!

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:00 pm

luigi291193 wrote:4 quarters against the Chiefs later and all is well!

FINALLY I can scratch the Madden itch properly when away from home! Axis football was just not cutting it.

Cheers gents!

Glad to know you've got everything working.
My Cowboys Journal

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:53 pm

Steelers release S J.J Wilcox today after drafting two Safeties in this year's draft
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:33 pm

BUS36 wrote:Steelers release S J.J Wilcox today after drafting two Safeties in this year's draft

Yeap I read that too hours ago. Redskins also made some post-draft cuts to give way to their drafted rookies and UDFAs.

Will continue tomorrow the roster. Next on the list are Round 6-7 rookies and UDFAs.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Tue May 01, 2018 11:19 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
Yeap I read that too hours ago. Redskins also made some post-draft cuts to give way to their drafted rookies and UDFAs.

Will continue tomorrow the roster. Next on the list are Round 6-7 rookies and UDFAs.

I sent you, all the Steelers draft picks in the PM, did you get them?
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Return to “Rosters”