FFL: 32 Custom Team Franchise & Roster

weijian
Rookie

Re: FFL: 32 Custom Team Franchise & Roster

Postby weijian » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:16 pm

This looks really great, interested in trying it out.
I have a question though: How can I create a new franchise file with the teams and an updated roster?
I created some of my own custom players and I'd like to have them as free agents for a team that I choose in franchise mode.

Thanks

Sponsor

Sponsor

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:52 am

you can transfer the players via a Roster Editor like Nza. If you want to use and updated roster like rogerjinx's v21,to will have to in game "Import Team" to the roster. Then use MadWolf's team switcher to place those teams in place of the regular teams.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:22 am

weijian wrote:This looks really great, interested in trying it out.
I have a question though: How can I create a new franchise file with the teams and an updated roster?
I created some of my own custom players and I'd like to have them as free agents for a team that I choose in franchise mode.

Thanks

Well, it goes a little something like this....

You use the program madwolf to swap your teams with the nfl teams. Its easy and there is an instruction in the program on how to use it. The unfortunate side effect with madwolf is it wipes out the 2nd tier of the stadiums in the end zone. Then you will need to use the db editor to change the values back so your stadium doesnt look goofy. 7 is transparent, 0 is straight across, and 1 and 2 are scoreboards. 3 is the open ended stadium, but you need 3 in the 3rd tier as well to make it work. I dont recall 4, 5, and 6 off the top of my head.

Then you can further edit teams with madden amp.

Elguapo has a tutorial on how to do it a different way, but it is very effective.

http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopi ... 90&t=19427
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:24 am

Or the easiest thing to do would be to use the existing franchise, open it up with Madden Amp and edit the players you wanted to be in your franchise. Take the player that is there and edit everything about him to be the player you want.
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:15 pm

well, here is a penalty on every play ....

oops

jeshawn2
Rookie

Postby jeshawn2 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:48 am

Where to place each file franchise is working but I'm not getting logos on uniforms are in menu

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:17 pm

jeshawn2 wrote:Where to place each file franchise is working but I'm not getting logos on uniforms are in menu

The main folder that has the files .... the art files are in CustomArt. In YOUR Documents folder, in the Madden 08 folder locate the CustomArt folder. Copy the files into that folder, when you open the CustomArt folder in the FFLMadden08 download folder you see they are in folders called endzone, helmet, midfield, mainlogo ... copy those files into the same folder that you have in YOUR Documents folder. Also copy the DAT files in the CustomArt folder in YOUR Documents.

Theov
MVP

Postby Theov » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:22 am

eh do I move the files into the folders or place the whole folder into the Document/Madden 08 file? Don't have experience with this.
No signature needed.

jon
Veteran

Postby jon » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:58 pm

how do I disable all the other teams and pick only one that I want to control?

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:22 pm

In game load the franchise and then click settings/coach and then coach management and then go through each coach and set everything to CPU except the coach of your team

Then you will have to unchecked all games in the schedule except yours........ you can do this as you go week by week or all at once......

Return to “Rosters”