*please read* Something wrong with my custom roster

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:47 pm

Hey guys....

There is something wrong with my roster. For only the first team, the weather can be customized, but for all the others, it's locked and can't be customized. For two minute drill, only the first team can do two minute drill and I can't use create-a-playbook with the other teams...and the first team can use it.

Everything else is fine...please reply ASAP b/c I need this fixed before next week.

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: *please read* Something wrong with my custom roster

Postby RevanFan » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:18 pm

Kevin5455 wrote:Hey guys....

There is something wrong with my roster. For only the first team, the weather can be customized, but for all the others, it's locked and can't be customized. For two minute drill, only the first team can do two minute drill and I can't use create-a-playbook with the other teams...and the first team can use it.

Everything else is fine...please reply ASAP b/c I need this fixed before next week.

I'm not sure about the second and third issues, but the first one could be caused by the game thinking they're in a dome stadium. Try modifying the STAD table to change the stadium type. I can't remember the exact field though. You'll need to ask someone more experienced with stadiums.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:22 pm

RevanFan wrote:
Kevin5455 wrote:Hey guys....

I'm not sure about the second and third issues, but the first one could be caused by the game thinking they're in a dome stadium. Try modifying the STAD table to change the stadium type. I can't remember the exact field though. You'll need to ask someone more experienced with stadiums.

rogerjinx, elguapo, mee, BIT, KIT....any/all of those fellas would probably know.

mee
Hall of Fame

Postby mee » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:36 pm

SFWE and STRY are the 2 fields about domes.
SFWE at 1 allows weather in the stadium. 0 disallows it.
STRY at 1 blocks user from changing weather. 0 allows it.

So a dome should have STRY=1 and SFWE=0
Open stadium should have STRY=0 and SFWE=1
Anything else will be weird.
So the Giants traded Beckham....

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:53 pm

Thanks for looking out guys... :)

Return to “Rosters”