Any way to export player equipment from franchise/roster ?

prevas
All-Pro

Postby prevas » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:23 pm

Can i export player equipment (helmets, gloves etc. they are currently wearing) from a franchise/roster file like you can do it with the depth charts using madden db editor and exporting dcht table ?

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Any way to export player equipment from franchise/roster ?

Postby RevanFan » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:28 pm

prevas wrote:Can i export player equipment (helmets, gloves etc. they are currently wearing) from a franchise/roster file like you can do it with the depth charts using madden db editor and exporting dcht table ?

Player equipment is in the PLAY table, which contains the entire roster. Not sure about which specific tables are for equipment, though I can get back to you later if you want to know.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

prevas
All-Pro

Re: Any way to export player equipment from franchise/roster ?

Postby prevas » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:22 pm

RevanFan wrote:
prevas wrote:Can i export player equipment (helmets, gloves etc. they are currently wearing) from a franchise/roster file like you can do it with the depth charts using madden db editor and exporting dcht table ?

Player equipment is in the PLAY table, which contains the entire roster. Not sure about which specific tables are for equipment, though I can get back to you later if you want to know.

Oh im fine with exporting PLAY table since i would export from same franchise file with updated equipment from players to that same franchise just without the equipment updates. Thank you very much !

Return to “Rosters”